False Advertising By SW

Hey guys I was Bunnie's 130 appointment and we were at her new location. So all this "account is compromised" crap is false. She is very HAPPY at her new location. I have see it first hand. Originally Posted by jrock824
No way! I was Bunnie's 1:30 appointment!!!!
That is funny, I went to Studio Wet last night and saw the tape of Bunnie at SW and the guy she was in session with. I saw her vehicle as well as his at the 1:30 time stamp on the tape. And, this thread, http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=387579 proves my point that she was there as well.
That is funny, I went to Studio Wet last night and saw the tape of Bunnie at SW and the guy she was in session with. I saw her vehicle as well as his at the 1:30 time stamp on the tape. And, this thread, http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=387579 proves my point that she was there as well. Originally Posted by bigdog0311
Bigdog0311, is this a fact? I know this thread is about Bunnie Darling stating that she is no longer employed by Studio WET, while Studio WET continues to use her working name in their advertisement. You have posted some strong accusations here but have not shown evidence to back them up. Maybe the quoted post above was intended as evidence? I don't know Bunnie Darling, nor have I visited the Studio WET facility. It certainly seems like a place where a group of attractive ladies are available on short notice.

Your statement above if true, is shocking. Are you telling all the readership here that Studio WET keeps surveillance videos of their customers? Are you also informing everyone that they will allow a random guy ( you ) to enjoy a private viewing of said surveillance files? The Studio WET account has been in compliance with site rules (exemplary?), and other than the ongoing feud with Bunnie Darling, I think they use the board as was originally intended to be used.

Again, I rather not post to threads, but I can't ignore your post , and if true, would represent a major privacy concern for users that consider discretion a cornerstone of the hobby. Please clarify your statement, and were you using this statement as evidence that Bunnie Darling does not control that account? Stick with facts when replying, as the speculation in this thread is getting out of hand.
I have tried to stay off this thread and especialy not respond to any of Bigdogs posts but http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=387579 is proof of nothing. All I see is pure speculation about who was seen. He may very well be right. I don't know. But, most of your statements are your word without any backup or real proof. I have never been to SW or any other studio. And, I doubt I will go to one. But, it is real scary to think that a place is video taping customers and then showing them to other people. Are you a part owner there? What makes you so special? Why would they let anyone know about the taping and why would they show it to anyone else?

I and I bet many others would sure like to hear about this from the owners of SW. Maybe you can get her to post about this subject since you seem to know whats going on there. That would be very helpfull
This is a sure death blow to their business if it is true, videotape of customers in session is a huge NO NO.

Please back this up or RETRACT it so we can go there if the itch needs scratching, because that is a pretty fine line up of talent.
That is funny, I went to Studio Wet last night and saw the tape of Bunnie at SW and the guy she was in session with. I saw her vehicle as well as his at the 1:30 time stamp on the tape. Originally Posted by bigdog0311
Sad! You are about to totally FUCK a very good place. And why? For ego? Sad indeed.
Are there two Bunnies?
I have also tried to stay out of the posts but have gotten a lot of information from this thread. I have not been to sw and now I am not sure I ever will. Althought I go to ss more often than I should. It is a great concern that sw has cameras inside the studio main area and more of a concer that they allow someone access to the recordings. Still more troubling is the uncertainty this creates in the room security. How can we be sure that the room does not have cameras as well and is so are they allowing the same access to those videos? This is very troubling... I had this same concern about the office - and will not go back.
you guys are concerned about discretion at studios and amps? really?

i suppose all those cameras are to check the weather outside.
Guys, they do not video tape the sessions, they have video cameras all over the place but in the rooms where the sessions are. If you do not believe me, go to the studio yourself and maybe buy a session, you will see the cameras everywhere. I am sure even then a few guys will not believe it even if they see it with their own eyes, but I can assure you that most SOB establishments have cameras for security and other purposes. I am not an owner, I am a customer and a friend of V, I have chatted with her many times in her office and can see the real time cameras. I have nothing to "prove" and Bunny knows it to be the truth as does the eccie guys she saw up there yesterday. As far as this post goes, http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=387579 , ask him why he posted the thread and who was at SW yesterday. She actually has a way to go back to certain days and times and play that footage, what I saw was Bunnie's car, pulling in and parking around the back, and her getting out and coming in, forwarding the tape, she showed her walking around the back area and what not. She TOLD me Bunnie was seeing a customer at the time mentioned, I mean, why else would Bunnie be there?

I do not have the tapes, so I cannot prove what I saw to critics of everything I say, but the two or three guys she saw up there know it is true. V said that most of the customers that come in to see the ladies there are P411 members and do not have an Eccie account per V. And the 4 or 5 of you guys that have not gone to SW and will not go, that is fine, I am sure she will not miss your potential but not probable business.
Better answer!

However wtf is the owner showing you a customer video of another customer? That is the real problem, sure all SOB have tape and video but normally it is only shown to LE or News if supoened due to crime. Showing you or any customer a video of another customer is a total lack of discretion.
I think we have a double secret agent on our hands here. The question is who?
BTW, I am a customer of the studio as you can see by the reviews I have done, and yes every one I reviewed I saw and paid the full donation price. I was at SW last night because of one thing, take a look at the website, http://www.studio-wet.com/#!gallery three girls, Halo, Jourdan and Amie, I took the new pics posted of them. I have the SD card as your proof.

Now, as I was chatting with V about what pics to use, ect. I asked if she read the posts about Bunnie not being at SW and she showed me the tapes. I am no WK, but when a member. male of female, is getting bashed and blatantly lied about, and I have proof of it and not suspect bs like some guys, I will say something. And I know who a couple of the guys were that saw here there and had sessions with her yesterday, but I will not call them out, hopefully they will respond with the truth. And after all this crap, I do not think she will be going back there nor will she be welcomed to work there.
Just to clarify, Bigdog, I am not attacking you. You could very well be right about Bunnie. There sure seems enough doubt as to who runs her account here to be carefull at least. I take your word for it that you go there, see the girls and write reviews of the place. No reason not to believe you.

Its the idea of cameras being talked about and footage being show to anyone that scares the hell out of a lot of us. Even if the rooms are not filmed. V really needs to post on this topic. A new thread would be best so the response is not lost in this long thread. We need to hear from her what the cameras cover and why she showed the footage to another customer. I was thinking since you know her so well, you could help get a comment from her so everything is above board. That would help greatly to reduce the concerns about going there.

it would be greatly appriciated.
FYI, I just checked. Bunnie is no longer listed on the main page of the website, nor did see any photos of her