Prostitutes that charge security deposits. That is a huge red flag. Never ever pay one.

Oh come on, stop using such big words. Reading that hurt my head, and just one more reason why this site fucking sucks. Such prized men on here. Originally Posted by NaughtyMaddy
Girl read his Reviews and it will answer all your questions. Oh I forget his Reviews don't count. LMAO
How about you not lumping all “men on here” into one sordid stereotype ? Originally Posted by Solemate62
humping? ah ah ah whew lumping

need to clean my glasses
Why they are locked for you I don't know. But I just read them. I can quote everything that was said but it's against the rules.
The last one you wrote is the funniest. Originally Posted by Jade1979
Speaking of rules, it is against the rules for you to even read them and it is even dumber to admit openly that you did. bye bye
Honest question. What’s wrong with Austin? Originally Posted by youknowit
The best hobby mentor in the world goes by the name Still Looking. Unfortunately, I heard he is now in heaven singing with Baby Jesus and the angels. RIP oh wise one.

Anytime he went to an appointment there were three things he would never forget. Money, photos of the prostitute, and a scale.

If he showed up and the gal didn't look the same he would call her out. He then would drop off her profile photos at the front desk or the leasing office and let them know she was a dishonest hooker.

If he showed up and felt she misrepresented her weight he would tell her to step on the scale. If she didn't obey he would make a visit to the front desk or management office.

That's why the Tier II & Tier III prostitutes whining in this thread won't come to Austin.

They use fake photos and refuse to get on the scale because they lie about their weight.

They always get called out for their deception and the security deposit scam.

The Tier I providers never had a problem with any of this because they are truthful.
This thread is getting stale imo! If a guy wants to pay a deposit, that’s his choice to do so. If a guy opts to not do a down payment, likewise, that’s his choice!
Speaking of rules, it is against the rules for you to even read them and it is even dumber to admit openly that you did. bye bye Originally Posted by royamcr
they CAN read reports

other than the ROS

and can not mmmm ops, they should not post
Speaking of rules, it is against the rules for you to even read them and it is even dumber to admit openly that you did. bye bye Originally Posted by royamcr
I can read what ECCIE allows me to. What's on his profile.
Some people are really slow
The best hobby mentor in the world goes by the name Still Looking. Unfortunately, I heard he is now in heaven singing with Baby Jesus and the angels. RIP oh wise one.

Anytime he went to an appointment there were three things he would never forget. Money, photos of the prostitute, and a scale.

If he showed up and the gal didn't look the same he would call her out. He then would drop off her profile photos at the front desk or the leasing office and let them know she was a dishonest hooker.

If he showed up and felt she misrepresented her weight he would tell her to step on the scale. If she didn't obey he would make a visit to the front desk or management office.

That's why the Tier II & Tier III prostitutes whining in this thread won't come to Austin.

They use fake photos and refuse to get on the scale because they lie about their weight.

They always get called out for their deception and the security deposit scam.

The Tier I providers never had a problem with any of this because they are truthful. Originally Posted by Treetop78759
You should be banned. Are you working with police? Talking about going to front desk?
they CAN read reports

other than the ROS

and can not mmmm ops, they should not post Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
She said that last review was funny, usually not much funny in the public view-able section. That means she was reading ROS..
She said that last review was funny, usually not much funny in the public view-able section. That means she was reading ROS.. Originally Posted by royamcr
Yep. She needs to be banned.
Thats why i go to Amps..

Life is a sugar cookie treetop Originally Posted by winn dixie
second that!
She said that last review was funny, usually not much funny in the public view-able section. That means she was reading ROS.. Originally Posted by royamcr
You wish I read the ROS.
You want me banned because I'm Black. Sorry Not Sorry
Who cares what's in the ROS? I have no interest. And I'm not that close to no Client's. You both should be banned for bullying. And prejudice. Carry on
You wish I read the ROS.
You want me banned because I'm Black. Sorry Not Sorry
Who cares what's in the ROS? I have no interest. And I'm not that close to no Client's. You both should be banned for bullying. And prejudice. Carry on Originally Posted by Jade1979
Sorry. But the race card will not help you in admitting you read the ros! Have a nice vacation.
Sorry. But the race card will not help you in admitting you read the ros! Have a nice vacation. Originally Posted by winn dixie
Where did I admit that at? I never said that. But Nice try
I’ve always hated the word ‘prostitute’ or ‘whore’ when referencing to a woman who makes a living out of bringing us guys pleasure and fulfilling our fantasies! Originally Posted by Solemate62
Agreed!
want to be treated like gentleman, one must acts and speaks like a gentleman.