Trump's red line

What is he going to do about it?

get in a trade war with China?

What Trump is doing is trying to take the heat of the Russian investigation off his ass and shore up his poll numbers.

He is willing to sacrifice thousands or more soldiers to do so.

This is like Mexico paying for the wall....it never was going to happen but you believed it. It made you feel good. NK is not going to attack us unless we do something to them first. Trump's bluster makes his base (you) feel good.

It was an idiotic red line in the sand, much like Obama. All bluster. Trump said if they talk any more shit, he'd light'em up. Next thing you know, they talk more shit.

Let us all hope they do not gas any of their babies...lustylad will have another hissy

. Originally Posted by WTF
You're a shallow "thinker". As I sad earlier, both Russia and China signed on to the Sanctions with us. That never happens you tool. You don't think talks are being held with China? We could turn NK into a parking lot. They know it. Maybe we should follow the Obama doctrine and give them billions in cash you imbecile.
What kind of deal do you suggest? Ask him pretty please don't shoot nukes at our country? Pay him to not shoot nukes at our country? Originally Posted by goodolboy
Seems like that is what Trump expects everyone to sa yto him, but no.
If Trump was a diplomat in the least he would first attempt to strike a mutually beneficial deal with him first. Then use force as a last but compelling resort.

You act like this is business as usual for the republicans, its not him and Kim Jong-un are cut from the same cloth. They both gained power from their dad. Both have no ability to run a country. Those of you that support him are simply belligerent because he won on your ticket. He could just as easily ran on the Democrat ticket and you would have lost your mind. This is not simply an political issue. He is a lunatic.
No that's not what I am saying. It's really about establishing a one world government. Both parties are in on it in different ways. Dems want the GOP to be the bad guy and GOP want the Dems to be the bad guy. They have to convince the public one of the other is the bad guy. Its a divide and conquer scheme that they've been using for decades and they have succeeded. We have racial discord, political discord, LGBT issues, health issues ect. All this stuff that keeps the masses divided and distracted. They even threw in "Fake News" for good measure, and anything associated with the government is Fake News. They could declare WWIII tonight if they wanted too. They are not working towards peace. We will never see total peace within this country or the world. The seed has been planted and it's growing like a weed.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
I pretty much agree with all of that. I do think there is a better way of dealing with it including the idea we need to drain the swamp. Trump is not the answer though. He may be the catalyst that makes some see how hate and fear are not the answer either. All the issues you mentioned are easily solved when folks listen and respect each other. Trump promotes belligerence and intolerance.
You're a shallow "thinker". As I sad earlier, both Russia and China signed on to the Sanctions with us. That never happens you tool. You don't think talks are being held with China? We could turn NK into a parking lot. They know it. Maybe we should follow the Obama doctrine and give them billions in cash you imbecile. Originally Posted by bambino
What do you think China meant when they said " We will not abandoned North Korea"?

You think to small and to ethnocentric in my opinion.
What do you think China meant when they said " We will not abandoned North Korea"?

You think to small and to ethnocentric in my opinion. Originally Posted by MT Pockets
It is you that is the small thinker. China will come to the table when it's in THEIR best interests, not North Koreas. They're e just a bargaining chip that China has used to the hilt. They've hoodwinked Clinton, Bush and Obama. The only viable solution is to put pressure on China.
GodDAMN. You still have time to take some remedial English classes this summer EATLER?

You need to be more concerned about what comes out of your PIEHOLE than what goes into it.

GodDAMN. You still have time to take some remedial English classes this summer EATLER?

You need to be more concern about what comes out of your PIEHOLE than what goes into it.

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
And you're "concerned" about how many cocks go into your pie hole you stupid pig. Read your post, it's you that needs remedial English.

PIG
  • WTF
  • 08-09-2017, 10:45 AM
You're a shallow "thinker". As I sad earlier, both Russia and China signed on to the Sanctions with us. That never happens you tool. You don't think talks are being held with China? We could turn NK into a parking lot. They know it. Maybe we should follow the Obama doctrine and give them billions in cash you imbecile. Originally Posted by bambino
Trump, "Say another bad word about us and see what happens!"

Kim, "I'll nuke Guam mutherfucker!"

Trump , "Damn...."

Trump, "Say another bad word about us and see what happens!"

Kim, "I'll nuke Guam mutherfucker!"

Trump , "Damn...."

Originally Posted by WTF
When is he going to "nuke" Guam? Un's like you. He can't put a rocket where's it's aimed!!!!!!

At least his rockets go up! Yours is pointed down!
It is you that is the small thinker. China will come to the table when it's in THEIR best interests, not North Koreas. They're e just a bargaining chip that China has used to the hilt. They've hoodwinked Clinton, Bush and Obama. The only viable solution is to put pressure on China. Originally Posted by bambino
And you have no problem betting the farm on it? Again I will state you are a small thinker and Ethnocentric.
Again, you just can't quit talking, thinking, obsessing about other guys' JUNK!

Creepy motherfucker. You'll never get back into Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade at this rate, Lardass.

Again, you just can't quit talking, thinking, obsessing about other guys' JUNK!

Creepy motherfucker. You'll never get back into Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade at this rate, Lardass.

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
It's you who is the "creepy" motherfucker who keeps posting naked fat guy pics you slovenly pig.
When is he going to "nuke" Guam? Un's like you. He can't put a rocket where's it's aimed!!!!!!

At least his rockets go up! Yours is pointed down! Originally Posted by bambino
Remember the deal was if Kim made a threat Trump would respond.
Balls in his court now. I guess he was right . It would be fire and fury, like we have never seen. It must be invisible LOL!
And you have no problem betting the farm on it? Again I will state you are a small thinker and Ethnocentric. Originally Posted by MT Pockets
And you've been betting the farm on this:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6TcbU5jAavw

Pea brain
  • WTF
  • 08-09-2017, 11:24 AM

At least his rockets go up! Yours is pointed down! Originally Posted by bambino
Trump said if he does not tone it down he was going to light then up.

Red Line.

Fucking Kim threatens killing Americans in Guam right after the red line is drawn!

Crosses red line.

I'm waiting for Trump to light North Korea up.....or was that a fake red line?