What are you streaming right now?

Baddies on Zeus Network
Started rewatching House.. and the new House of the Dragon on HBO.
Just finished “The English” on Amazon. I’m a sucker for westerns, and this is a good one. Emily Blunt is really good in it. I thought it was going to be one of those fish-out-of-water stories: proper English lady dealing with the harsh Wild West, but it took a wicked turn not far into the series. Only six episodes (it’s a limited series, so there won’t be more), so it’s not a huge time investment.

I’m also enjoying the latest Star Wars series, “Andor”, on Disney+. “Obi-wan” was lightweight and a bit of a disappointment to me, so it’s good to have something a little meatier this time around.
I love westerns as well going to check that out TinMan
The Killing on Hulu is good 4S
Showtime Max
2 seasons
Takes place in San Francisco in late 1800’s.
It’s about the Chinese building the railroad out West.
Interaction with Irish workers.
Extremely well produced with lots of action.
The sets are over the top.
Just finished “The English” on Amazon. I’m a sucker for westerns, and this is a good one. Emily Blunt is really good in it. I thought it was going to be one of those fish-out-of-water stories: proper English lady dealing with the harsh Wild West, but it took a wicked turn not far into the series. Only six episodes (it’s a limited series, so there won’t be more), so it’s not a huge time investment.

I’m also enjoying the latest Star Wars series, “Andor”, on Disney+. “Obi-wan” was lightweight and a bit of a disappointment to me, so it’s good to have something a little meatier this time around. Originally Posted by TinMan
Was really good but got lost on E5 like was who is that guy , then at the end I put it al together ,
What are the rest of you binge-watching? Originally Posted by TinMan
Sanford and Son, Good Times, Married with Children and All in the Family.

All streaming on the history channel right now.
  • R.M.
  • 11-28-2022, 06:38 PM
Friend of the family. Also Boardwalk Empire.
I’m rewatching Queens Gambit for like the 3rd time. Probably going to binge Andor next.
  • R.M.
  • 11-30-2022, 08:33 AM
I wanted to add one I forgot. Tulsa King. Great show.
Bullet Train on Netflix, by the guy who brought us Deadpool and Knives Out, starring Brad Pitt. A fun two hours if you’re a fan of funny, violent action pics.
The Rookie
Doom Patrol
Yellowstone
The Peripheral
Titans

About to start :
Andor
Tulsa King
Let The Right One In
Reginald The Vampire
Shantaram
The Rookie
Doom Patrol
Yellowstone
The Peripheral
Titans

About to start :
Andor
Tulsa King
Let The Right One In
Reginald The Vampire
Shantaram Originally Posted by KabeRetsof
Yellowstone is a guilty pleasure for me. Eye-rolling and over the top, but Beth Dutton is a great character.

Finally finished The Peripheral, and looking forward to Season 2. Same with Andor; a bit grittier than most of the Star Wars series.
  • BLM69
  • 12-12-2022, 01:02 AM
A whore turned me into checking out P-Valley (Pussy Valley} that's as real as it gets without being at the club, I'm on season 2 out of 3
What is that on