Any Interest in Fitness/Bodybuilding Providers ?

A few things I've noticed after reading this thread. First....The OP is smoking hot and fit and will do very well in Dallas. Second....her, Aprill and Cessie are the fittest providers in Dallas. Third.....you don't have to wonder what THN is thinking! Lol! She's very open with her thoughts and opinions! Fourth....say what you wanna say about Tara Evans, but there isn't a fat part of her body. She's looking very good and fit herself. And finally....kudos to WC for meeting and posting the review on TWQ, you're the man! Happy hobbying ladies and gents!!
ummm yea! definitely! I plan on meeting with you on a trip to Austin one of these days....
Tara is looking really good. She is going to look so good in her nurse outfit next time I'm back in town. I just love a hot looking nurse with the red cross and hat and short skirt, and of course those tatas busting out of the top of the outfit. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Thank you to all the guys that have mentioned my name. But dam that girl is hot. I just love that rock hard body of yours.
The age gap would be more mother/ daughter than sisters. Super hot, super fit mother/ daughter fantasy, scratch two items off the bucket list at once Originally Posted by RideFreeInTexas
That would absolutely awesome...yes please!
  • hudl
  • 03-02-2015, 09:10 PM
I love fit in shape women! Count me in!!!