What would you like to do/try?

The one thing I have wanted to try but I'm too embarrassed to ask for is dress-up/role-playing. Originally Posted by netman
netman, tho it might seem embarrassing from your pov, from my pov, that is one of the least embarrassing things to ask for. i say think about what you'd like your consultant to wear, ask her, and then just do it. in my experience, it adds some fun to the session. and depending on the outfit, spices it up.

go netman go!!

1. I would like to strip for a group of MILFs and then have fun from there ...
==> pmd: well, they werent MILFs, but i've stripped in front of two and three women and then let them at me. deliteful!!

2. Ballerina type woman, flexible and elegant.
==> pmd: one of my first consultants when i started out was a dance instructor. during one intense consultation, she said "i'm a ballerina." at first i thought she was just kidding, but yep she was. since i had just started out, i fell for her in a good and bad way. she put the kibosh on it. learned my lesson

3. AA Woman who takes me to a club and we make a night of it
==> pmd: havent done that nor am i interested in doing so.
but have at it!!

4. Pick up a stripper from a club.
==> pmd: havent done that nor am i interested in doing so. seems like too much effort for me.
but have at it!!
Originally Posted by Big Daddy Moose
and 1 day i will. she is one of the hottest women on the planet
I want my toes curled Originally Posted by Chloe
I realized after entering this hobby over a year ago that I have harbored some pretty abnormal fantasies from the earliest I can think of! This has allowed me to embrace and embark on new journies and experiences plowing through fantasy after fantasy . . . .

At one point I was upset and and couldn't get myself off! I couldn't come up with that fantasy in my mind to grasp the moment. I went without getting myself off for 4 months and then I tried something . . .well begged for something in an appointment that I have rarely done and it unleashed something . . . .

A new strain of fantasies that I want to live out!!........... Originally Posted by Chloe

mmmmm...tell us more about what it took to unleash your fantasies Chloe!
you tease!
I did not realize I was such a slut until I read this thread.