Who does that?!?!

Steph, fwiw, I think you handled this well. You obviously have a lot of class and a terrific attitude. I hope this turns out to be an oversight and he makes it right. If not, he is clearly the exception rather than the rule and you are wise not to let him ruin such an admirable perspective. Originally Posted by daty/o
Totally agree with this. And I believe you will get more business because of how you handled it than if you would have come out yelling and screaming. I know it made me put you on my TDL.

K
  • 05-13-2015, 02:00 PM
Following a low life to his car or riding with him seems too much of a risk to take. Someone who commits that type of act could be capable of much more harmful things......
Total jackass!! Sorry that happened. That jackass never thinks about what it takes on your end to a top provider..and to do this for a a few $ is wrong. Well maybe the next time he tries it a BP pimp will chase him down and educate him a little !
I really hate you or any provider had to go thru that. Yes, you're right to do that is a sorry ass excuse of a man. To all you guys that handle y'all business properly I salute y'all an appreciate the respect that have been showed to me an all of the other providers. Being that we are in a Community then we need to take these matters a lot more seriously and come up with a strategy to ban those that's not following the guidelines that has been set forth. Also ladies, be very careful in situations such as this so it doesn't turn violent because believe me it can. My backpage days I went thru the same thing followed him to his car to help look for his wallet and I guess he felt scared or panic and he pushed me off the sidewalk and I fell down into the parking lot and he jumped in his car and burned off. So please be careful all of you ladies.
Sorry this happened to you. It is a vary hard lesson to chop up as a loss. It is a lesson that you will keep with you from happening ever again. Rule #1
Following a low life to his car or riding with him seems too much of a risk to take. Someone who commits that type of act could be capable of much more harmful things...... Originally Posted by 8701
Ya its a judge the situation decision for sure.
Sorry this happened Steph. No lady deserves that treatment. On the bright side, you handled it with much class and I expect you made many more fans.
I have forgotten several times to leave the envelope but remembered to check shortly after I left and returned before it was noticed missing. Several times on the freeway, it hits me and I check- yep. Turned around, sent a text and rectified in minutes.

Then once a highly reviewed P called me a few hours to say in a high screeching tone- the envelope was not what it should be. I have a triple check system and that was not a case. I returned to cover her next appointment's shortfall, just to quell the fall out which was to follow.

Pay up front- no envelope!
  • jwood
  • 05-13-2015, 08:51 PM
Pay up front, everyone is happy and the session is better.
Rule # 1 of a Backpage Ho!

Sorry Steph, always going to be a bad apple, don't let it change you. Originally Posted by rockerrick

Normally I come off super eloquent and wordy, but here goes -
Lol ... um... okaaaaaay ... poll coming soon on THIS one !

Money upfront is simply ensuring you are not taken advantage of and countless providers - BP or not do agree. Are there discreet ways to do so ? Yes! It does not have to be blatant in his face.

Please don't buy into the career hobbyist psychology. Ensuring you are treated fairly does not take away from the experience if done tastefully. Nor is it a certain trait of a BP provider.

Again, be safe!
What a shithead! Even if he did forget his money in his truck. Who goes to an agreed meeting without their part of the deal?
That is so disgusting and am sure you feel violated. So Sorry Steph.

Now is the time for you to ask gents pay up front. It's awkward for sure. But most gents (who aren't up to anything) pay up front. Discreetly, with no mentioning of it.

For the gents: This is the reason so many ladies request it upon arrival, before any time and companionship happens. I say this because I read where a lot don't like it. Just showing you one of the reasons ladies do it this way. Yes, major debate topic.

Edit to add, Please let his provider references know about this. Originally Posted by EmilyEzzell
I always leave it in the other shoe, on the front end.

Or by the cat food.
This will pissed some one off....

Maybe poor guy needed desaparately and didn't have money... Went broke in hobby.. I can see guys can go broke in hobby in DFW.. Lucky I am not leaving there. Just consider as helping needy horny baster... Originally Posted by eng
Then he should have contacted Palmula Handerson. Being desperate is never a reason to steal from someone.