H Town boards are not the same...

I like chicken ... taint tastes like chicken!
I love when your a smart ass but smart at the same time what a turn on ! Originally Posted by Azebella_amor
That right there^^^ Cracked me up!

And if it turns you on... That's a boner bonus

I like chicken ... taint tastes like chicken! Originally Posted by brittneynashville
This we will see soon enough...
Damn...+1 on sexycassandra...you are hot girl!

And Brittney...You "taint" kidding...your tongue has been known to wander you little slut.

I'm sorry...what was the original question again?

Oh yeah...people I miss...hmmmm...I do miss Dorian Gray's biggest contribution in the Men's Lounge (the thread that is a sticky now)...very hot stuff.

Other than that...there are a few girls that I miss immensely: Candy Marie, Naughty Nycole, and pleasurable (?) Toni....

The truth is, I participate for the fun and enjoyment. I don't remember the negative people, I do remember those with great wit, have valuable information/contributions, and the gals I have met, PM'd, and gotten to know over the years.

So I agree with sharkman29--keep it positive, kinky, informative, and let's continue to match up wet pussies with hard cocks...pleasure for all.
NBA chicks definitely have a target on them on eccie from what I have read. I have also read that it's open season on killing whites.

Last time I checked this was America. But on eccie you love the black cock or your banned for silly shit. IMO...
NBA chicks definitely have a target on them on eccie from what I have read. I have also read that it's open season on killing whites.

Last time I checked this was America. But on eccie you love the black cock or your banned for silly shit. IMO... Originally Posted by count e 55
That wouldn't be fair. Has it happened to anyone you know, count?

Last time I checked this was America. But on eccie you love the black cock or your banned for silly shit. IMO... Originally Posted by count e 55
That racist attitude sure does have a familiar ring to it.

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...3&postcount=49
All I can say is, as a new person, I can say I never saw "the good times". At least when things get positive again it's gonna be GREAT. Until then, I just ignore/chuckle at the negativity and go on about my business
H Town boards are not the same...

All the H town cast of characters that made the board interesting, funny and even drama (at times) are all but gone now... Originally Posted by SNL9933
Jemma's back!
Jemma's back! Originally Posted by chicagoboy
YeeHaw!! another Hot Blonde babe to play with. Of course she was never "gone" still on P411 and sexy slim figure too!

All I can say is, as a new person, I can say I never saw "the good times". At least when things get positive again it's gonna be GREAT. Until then, I just ignore/chuckle at the negativity and go on about my business Originally Posted by Richiej281
Great times to these guys is more like when everyone is tearing everyone to shreds. They miss the nastiness of the board, you sir are witnessing the good times
YeeHaw!! another Hot Blonde babe to play with. Of course she was never "gone" still on P411 and sexy slim figure too!

Originally Posted by H.Hardhat
I've never attempted to meet her...but let us all know how it goes if you do.
Oh, I don't thinck that will happen...
Months ago, I had posted after she did, more than once, in a flirtatious manner, and she blew up at me claiming I was stalking her.
I've gotten over it, but don't know if she has.
I did send her a "Welcome Back" PM which she hasn't responded to.

Oh hell maybe I am stalking her?
did anyone else send her a "welcome back" message? yeah, didn't think so.
hh...

Time to put the tin foil hat back on..... It's ok......
The thing about old Trolls is..they knew when to stop.
They got people riled up,got a few Lols and when trolling wasn't effective they moved on

This new set of trolls are just pathetic losers with too much time on their hands
Get ignored and it doesn't even register in their little bird brains... keep talking to themselves for hours like the bumbling idiots that they are.

Funny stuff
  • WTF
  • 09-13-2015, 11:51 AM
The thing about old Trolls is..they knew when to stop.
They got people riled up,got a few Lols and when trolling wasn't effective they moved on

This new set of trolls are just pathetic losers with too much time on their hands Originally Posted by NubianPrince
Hey NubianPrincess ... could you tell me the difference between a pathetic WK not knowing when to STFU and a troll?