Do you guys hate BBW

I like mrredcat43 statement totally!!!!
I guess that would be because so many people have different ideas of what "BBW" means to them.
I personally have never heard of specific minimum limitations on size to qualify as "BBW".
I like mrredcat43 statement totally!!!! Originally Posted by Velvetangeltouch
you go Jabba!!!
  • BLM69
  • 06-13-2016, 11:29 PM
I guess that would be because so many people have different ideas of what "BBW" means to them.
I personally have never heard of specific minimum limitations on size to qualify as "BBW". Originally Posted by Zoey Night
I have my qualifications for the term, if she's more round than curvy, she's NOT a BBW.
I personally have never heard of specific minimum limitations on size to qualify as "BBW". Originally Posted by Zoey Night
According to the creater of the term, any woman heaver than the heath chart for her height and frame would qualify for the term.
According to the creater of the term, any woman heaver than the heath chart for her height and frame would qualify for the term. Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing
Obs that may be true medically but not physically because if that's the case then every bodybuilder would be consider heavy/obease and of course majorty of all them are all muscle.

Scales don't separate muscle from fat it just list the persons weight so you can't go by that method at all my man because if that's the case we all will be on that list.

Some women are just stack have more muscle than fat than other women
so they will of course weigh more than their suggested ideal body weight but
looking at them they would be far from a BBW so that's where we use common judgement there.
Given the % of the population that actually could claim what you say, i will go with the 99% plus that cannot.
According to the creater of the term, any woman heaver than the heath chart for her height and frame would qualify for the term. Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing
Language evolves. Just ask the guy that created the word "gif" and how it's pronounced.
Given the % of the population that actually could claim what you say, i will go with the 99% plus that cannot. Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing
Well since that 99 percent includes you then I'm cool with that
I love my BBWs on this board. I wish there were more BBW providers on this board to choose from. I respect everyone's "type". Originally Posted by Stevensegal
+1
Praises!

I respect everyone's "type". Originally Posted by Stevensegal
DouchebagMcFree90210 is the spokesperson for ALL hookers L.A...you better ask somebody. He's an expert on everything, especially how to get rejected or banned in 3 easy steps. Even the girls that do see him (most under false pretenses) regret it later. He's not here to fuck. He is here to whine, annoy, disappoint, write, more whining, dictate, bitch, assume, deceive and whine some more. Did I mention whine?? Originally Posted by BBW Katrina
He's up to three steps now? Dang, the big dawg is mellowing out! I thought he had two steps down to a science.
Well since that 99 percent includes you then I'm cool with that Originally Posted by suiram77
Yep, I exceed my height /weight chart by about 10 pounds. Used to be 50lbs but walking 40-50 miles a week has its benefits.
Yep, I exceed my height /weight chart by about 10 pounds. Used to be 50lbs but walking 40-50 miles a week has its benefits. Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing
That's awesome obsg congrats buddy keep it up
I love me some BBW's!!!!!

I think THN and Laura Lynn are some of the hottest BBWs on here