Democrat Strategy - Divide and Conquer

You know I won't? What you know couldn't fill a goddamn thimble. I take it you're ok with crony capitalism then? I don't think it's foolish to believe that a ratio of 475 to 1 is way out of line. It's not your money? It's also not your baby that woman is carrying, but you want to tell her what she can do with it. I love how conservatives want no government intervention when money is involved, but with anything else, they want their hands all up in your ass. THAT'S hypocrisy. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Fucking coward
Fucking coward Originally Posted by Budman
Says the person who has no response... we see who the coward is. You're fine making a call on a woman's body and what she can do with it, but you have no problem letting our financial system operate like the Wild West. I get it. You're a fucking hypocrite. I told you everyone was one at some point, we found your point.
Says the person who has no response... we see who the coward is. You're fine making a call on a woman's body and what she can do with it, but you have no problem letting our financial system operate like the Wild West. I get it. You're a fucking hypocrite. I told you everyone was one at some point, we found your point. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Start an abortion thread and we can discuss it. I don't think I have ever made my views about abortion known on this board. I may have but I don't think so.

You're still a fucking coward, hypocrite, racist and liar.
  • DSK
  • 09-15-2015, 06:45 AM
Trump will tarnish himself as a racist. He doesn't need any help. Originally Posted by WombRaider
He isn't a racist. He merely wants people to follow the law on immigration.
  • DSK
  • 09-15-2015, 06:48 AM
Says the person who has no response... we see who the coward is. You're fine making a call on a woman's body and what she can do with it, but you have no problem letting our financial system operate like the Wild West. I get it. You're a fucking hypocrite. I told you everyone was one at some point, we found your point. Originally Posted by WombRaider
So, do you feel a woman can do anything she wants with her own body, and the government has no say so? Even if that is true, who's body is the baby?Who is responsible for her baby?
who's falling for it hook line and sinker you chimp?
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
[SIZE="4"]Nothing more pathetic than a cyber stalker on a hooker board, whaxkoff.[/SIZE4]

spam
The same desk I fucked your mother on. Originally Posted by WombRaider
You seem to keep forgetting that my Mother has been dead for some time now. So does that mean that you're willing to travel to Texas to commit grave robbing ? Things must be bad at the 'holes if you have to resort to grave robbing ! So even your 2 for 1 specials can't bring in enough bid'ness to keep you and Big Sir in Depends and brown sheets ?
Start an abortion thread and we can discuss it. I don't think I have ever made my views about abortion known on this board. I may have but I don't think so.

You're still a fucking coward, hypocrite, racist and liar. Originally Posted by Budman
Make them known right here, coward. No need to start another thread that devolves into a fucking mess. Ain't that the troof?
So, do you feel a woman can do anything she wants with her own body, and the government has no say so? Even if that is true, who's body is the baby?Who is responsible for her baby? Originally Posted by DSK
She is responsible.
You seem to keep forgetting that my Mother has been dead for some time now. So does that mean that you're willing to travel to Texas to commit grave robbing ? Things must be bad at the 'holes if you have to resort to grave robbing ! So even your 2 for 1 specials can't bring in enough bid'ness to keep you and Big Sir in Depends and brown sheets ? Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
We sold the bidness. No longer in the holes bidness and I'm not telling you what the new bidness is.
Make them known right here, coward. No need to start another thread that devolves into a fucking mess. Ain't that the troof? Originally Posted by WombRaider
Any thread that you post in ends up a fucking mess. Why hijack this thread? Start one and I will gladly tell you my view on abortion.
Start one and I will gladly tell you my view on abortion. Originally Posted by Budman
Want-a-be-a-womb creates conflict in the minds of the "anti-abortion crowd."

He's a poster child FOR ABORTIONS.
Any thread that you post in ends up a fucking mess. Why hijack this thread? Start one and I will gladly tell you my view on abortion. Originally Posted by Budman
This thread is already ruined, coward. You simply don't have the balls to state your stance because you know I'm right. Conservatives want no government interference or regulation when it comes to business, period. But they want to be all up in your ass when it comes to pretty much everything else. Tell me I'm wrong.
Want-a-be-a-womb creates conflict in the minds of the "anti-abortion crowd."

He's a poster child FOR ABORTIONS. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Creates conflict in the mind of the anti-abortion crowd? Making you question your belief is a bad thing? You've been off doing... whatever it is you do. Get back to it.
  • DSK
  • 09-15-2015, 01:15 PM
She is responsible. Originally Posted by WombRaider
I agree with you there.