I see several girls sayin they dont do BBFS

LOL this is why i removed Dallas of the touring cities Why paying a flight an hotel ,car to get asshats telling me on each app they don't have to wear condoms..Pressuring me like it is a normal thing..Why would i get myself expose to something like that right?Why would i deal with aggravation of a very compétitive market that expect bbfs for 200$..Sad for the good guys that has been emailing asking me to tour
I understand the ladies that live in Dallas it's their home but for me it's expense out of my pocket to deal with something i don't want to
Ive been UK several times where several ladies do bbfs the différence is that those guys dont bother or book me Originally Posted by VictoriaJolie
Granted we have a big handful of guys who want BBFS, but if you think most guys in Dallas ask for or require BBFS in order to see you for a session, then you do not know what you are talking about and/or have been misinformed. It could be that most of the ones who contact you that want BBFS or they are just fucking with you to see what you will say. Maybe you are using that as an excuse as the provider market is too rich in number for you here and there is too much competition?
Look on the bright side. This whole "new openness" allows you to more easily identify the guys who are likely going to push for bbfs, rather than hide in the shadows and try to sneak it into the session without your consent. Originally Posted by TinMan
This has been my intent all along. If it's open who does and doesn't you can make choices. Same as NBA in my eyes.
This has been my intent all along. If it's open who does and doesn't you can make choices. Same as NBA in my eyes. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
Openness with out being ostracized is the goal.

VictoriaJolie, are you just incapable of saying no?
From my experience you don't have to ask in London.

As to the OP, Finding that list is like finding a dragon.
Maybe those that partake openly, should step over to another Realm. That's kinda where the more daring or unusual demand area is.

As long as there is a chance of spreading any communicable dis ease in this business, it's an "ostracizable" kinda thing.
Maybe those that partake openly, should step over to another Realm. That's kinda where the more daring or unusual demand area is.

As long as there is a chance of spreading any communicable dis ease in this business, it's an "ostracizable" kinda thing. Originally Posted by MaxiMilyen
Think you're safe here. Even if you offered BBFS and it was free I wouldn't partake for fear you are as long winded in person as you are online.
So Eccie214 you are sélectif?
  • BLM69
  • 04-27-2016, 05:18 PM

As long as there is a chance of spreading any communicable dis ease in this business, it's an "ostracizable" kinda thing. Originally Posted by MaxiMilyen
I agree, even the ones who put raw cocks in their mouth and participate in daty should go there.

BBFS happens, if people are worried about, strap it on before the sessions and enjoy cbjs and the risk are reduced but not eliminated.

I'm still trying to wrap my head around how people that do CFS are in any kind of danger.

Either your precious condoms protect you or they don't... Simple as that.

Don't be trying to have your cake and eat it too!

Same goes for BBBJ. Either it's safe or it isn't. Quit trying to conjure up a boogie-man where none exists.

P.s. my vajayjay is so clean it doesn't really have a scent, it's more like an absence of scent.

I'm still trying to wrap my head around how people that do CFS are in any kind of danger.

Either your precious condoms protect you or they don't... Simple as that.

Don't be trying to have your cake and eat it too!

Same goes for BBBJ. Either it's safe or it isn't. Quit trying to conjure up a boogie-man where none exists.

P.s. my vajayjay is so clean it doesn't really have a scent, it's more like an absence of scent.
Originally Posted by milfy2002
Charlie Sheen though the same thing than you..Epic fail!
Think you're safe here. Even if you offered BBFS and it was free I wouldn't partake for fear you are as long winded in person as you are online. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
I need no reassurance as far as seeing you. I wouldn't do you with another woman's body, if it was covered from head to toe in a hazmat suit, and even if yours, was the last pecker on earth.
So Eccie214 you are sélectif? Originally Posted by VictoriaJolie
Yes.
Yes. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
You have pic my curiosity...So which are the ones you want creampie from?
how about we get a forum dedicated to BBFS and anyone who wants to partake or offer it do it in their forum. It will help the people interested in it get what they want hopefully with out all the drama, and allow the rest of us who dont care about it carry on. sounds like a win win
Charlie Sheen though the same thing than you..Epic fail! Originally Posted by VictoriaJolie

"The same thing than you."

What does that even mean?

Can you in the very least try to form coherent sentences when you're trying to dis me?

You have pic my curiosity...So which are the ones you want creampie from? Originally Posted by VictoriaJolie
Nobody in particular, it's that I feel this place, this hobby, a world of doubles standards that girls that illegally sell their bodies and often pride to make an easy buck and guys that are often married decide they (yourself included) give their two cents that this is the line we draw of unacceptable behavior.

I've fucked too many ladies here bare to believe the bullshit that it's such a taboo.