opinion from the providers

I love it. Fully encourage it. You enjoy a good BJ, don't you? Well, I enjoy a good tongue lashing, and I'll take my chance at it whenever offered. Which lucky for me is very close to 100% of the time. I'm not really a selfish lover, but I'm definitely interested in getting mine, and I will assist in this endeavor whenever possible. :P Originally Posted by CarolineDavenport
How in the fuck did I miss this post?

I'm getting my muff diving gear ready...

I would love to try it on you someday anyway. I am not saying that I would succeed and you would enjoy it but I have been known to be pretty good at it and you can tell that I really enjoy it. Originally Posted by Phil A.Cheaux
I use to like it until fucktards got the idea that nibbling is part of DATY... Just because my clit is large does not mean use teeth... So to keep my hand from slapping the shit out of them I am careful who I let do DATY.. Then you have some clients who swear they are the best
( silver state) when all they do is make a big ass puddle of saliva and me laying in disgust...
Attachment 396286 Originally Posted by Anna Star
Hahahahaha...I LOVE this!
I get the concept...but going by the pic...if my head can fit in it I'm out
I do love honey
I do love honey Originally Posted by SpiceItUp

Mine is extra sweet. Think I need a spanking for getting in trouble the other day too??
  • anita
  • 03-03-2015, 05:41 PM
Ehh. If they don't it's okay, there is more than one way to cum lol. Although if they do and they're good at it, The feeling is amazing. I am just saying, their time so we can do whatever makes them the happiest.
I use to like it until fucktards got the idea that nibbling is part of DATY... Just because my clit is large does not mean use teeth... So to keep my hand from slapping the shit out of them I am careful who I let do DATY.. Then you have some clients who swear they are the best
( silver state) when all they do is make a big ass puddle of saliva and me laying in disgust... Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Well I certainly agree about the technique angle. The size of the clit has nothing to do with the technique used. The fact that a guy would use teeth because it might be larger doesn't show much skill. Each women is different and the clit size doesn't play into it. 90% of it is learning how to sense and read the body signals that are given off naturally and following that lead no matter where it leads.
( silver state) when all they do is make a big ass puddle of saliva and me laying in disgust... Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
LMAO!!!!!
So many good posts on here....
So many good posts on here.... Originally Posted by rubyred
The posts are one thing. I still remember my visit with you......Ahhhhhhhhhh.......... ..
I
Well I certainly agree about the technique angle. The size of the clit has nothing to do with the technique used. The fact that a guy would use teeth because it might be larger doesn't show much skill. Each women is different and the clit size doesn't play into it. 90% of it is learning how to sense and read the body signals that are given off naturally and following that lead no matter where it leads. Originally Posted by Phil A.Cheaux
I for one LOVE some DATY! There are few things on earth as beautiful as the female orgasm! Some well placed tongue action is the easiest way I've found to release this wonder. Without it, I've found the session always lacking, no matter how satisfied I am, I always like to think my partner enjoyed herself also.
And as every woman likes different technique, you MUST be able to tell which one works and which ones don't. Body language is key here, but also verbal moans and cues are helpful too. I always like to start with DATY, then after her first O get into position for some 69. That way if I get 'overly excited' I know at least she got hers first. I love a woman who its multi orgasmic, I've found that rare in the hobby, RW I've had lovers cum in double digits on numerous occasion. Of course I was a much younger man back then, so maybe my stamina ain't what it used to be...
A lot to be said for technique, but reading what works for your lover makes a world of difference. I love the taste of a nice clean kitty, but after the O it really gets good. The taste of her fresh juices... sigh. Tastes heavenly. You can fake the O, but I've yet to find anyone that can fake that flavor...
I could go on and on for hours about eating pussy, but I think I've said enough.
Parting question to the ladies though?
Where do you stand on finger or toy insertion during cunnilingus? Does it really do anything for you, or do you prefer clitoral stimulation alone? Again, everyone is different so please be honest. It may help to enhance our meeting if our paths ever do cross.
Damn that was lengthy, I get carried away talking about eating the kitty. Imagine who how I enjoy the act itself...
ThreAd?
I personally do not find it appealing, but I allow it if the guy likes doing it. If there are guys who don't care for it then perfect. If not, then if they're paying for what they want then I guess it doesn't bother me. Just my opinion.
I've met Silverstate many times & that's not my experience with him at all, wow that was a pretty low blow on a public forum here. Maybe you guys just didn't hit it off.