More satellite images for you to scoff at.

I IS a lying fucktard Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Typical of Tonto the Trumpette, nothing but personal attacks no rebuttal. other than his worthless opinion. Takes a page from his hero's book. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Ah, LittleLiberalEva. I tell the truth about you, and you lie about me. I'm detecting a pattern. You don't think calling me "Tonto" is a personal, and racist attack? But me mentioning the truth that you have no solutions, is a personal attack?

You are so stupid you're funny!
Ah, LittleLiberalEva. I tell the truth about you, and you lie about me. I'm detecting a pattern. You don't think calling me "Tonto" is a personal, and racist attack? But me mentioning the truth that you have no solutions, is a personal attack?

You are so stupid you're funny! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Pretending to be the lone ranger is bulldhit on your part Tonto. You aren't proud of your heritage? Calling me a liberal is a personal attack, and a lie. So you don't tell the truth.

You aren't funny just stupid.
But you ARE a liberal, LittleLiberalEva! You ALWAYS defend liberals, and NEVER defend non-liberals! And I love my heritage. I'm part cowboy, too. So you lie again, while calling me a liar. And using a racist epithet. And then after that, you say I'm the one engaging in a personal attack.

You are funny AND stupid!

But you ARE a liberal, LittleLiberalEva! You ALWAYS defend liberals, and NEVER defend non-liberals! And I love my heritage. I'm part cowboy, too. So you lie again, while calling me a liar. And using a racist epithet. And then after that, you say I'm the one engaging in a personal attack.

You are funny AND stupid!

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
You are a Trumpette Tonto. Own it

You aren't funny just stupid..
Prove it, LittleRacistEva! There's a wager on the table. Take it, or STFU.
Prove it, LittleRacistEva! There's a wager on the table. Take it, or STFU. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
As long as you use the term liberal, I will use Trumpette. so fuck off Tonto.
As long as you use the term liberal, I will use Trumpette. so fuck off Tonto. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
But you ARE a liberal, and I don't support Trump. You're simply lying.
But you ARE a liberal, and I don't support Trump. You're simply lying. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
You are an trumpette, as you defend him when I post something derogatory about him.
Well, that's easy to explain, LittleLiberalEva. You usually attack Trump for something stupid, like the reporter thing. I've defended Obama, Kerry and others when the attacks are stupid and unfair. There are lots of substantial reasons to attack Trump, but since you can't understand the larger issues, you take the cheap shot. So I'm defending fairness and clarity. Not Trump. And you're too stupid and blinded by racism and what the MSM tell you to grasp that. Grow a brain, Eva.
Well, that's easy to explain, LittleLiberalEva. You usually attack Trump for something stupid, like the reporter thing. I've defended Obama, Kerry and others when the attacks are stupid and unfair. There are lots of substantial reasons to attack Trump, but since you can't understand the larger issues, you take the cheap shot. So I'm defending fairness and clarity. Not Trump. And you're too stupid and blinded by racism and what the MSM tell you to grasp that. Grow a brain, Eva. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Right, and when one of your buds posts a stupid or inaccurate thread, and if I challenge it then it makes me a liberal and stupid. LMAO That is why you may kiss my ass Trumpette.
Is this all there is?
What else is there?
What else is there? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
There's always this...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDjBXpGnP94

There's always this...
] Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Come on whiffy, you little twerp that is old shit try to come up with some new stuff. Quit sucking whacco's dick. Even you should be smarter than that.