Question about my body

I never noticed I have a thigh gap now
I never noticed I have a thigh gap now
Thigh gap is a good thing...it means your thighs don't touch because you are overweight.

Of course, anyone noticing thigh gap must be seeing your from the front. Because from behind, ain't nobody noticing nothing but that sexy fine ass of yours!!!
I always wondered if it was considered a good thing or a bad thing. But I am slowly picking up a tiny bit of weight & my ass is getting rounder and fatter so im satisfied, and I changed my hair what do yall think?
I like the hair wave, it's a more timeless look than the current straight styling, not quiet Veronica Lake, but closer! Good to see your eyes more open in the later shots as well.

You are a very pretty young lady.
Many people naturally gain weight as they age. Stay healthy. As for your breasts, I prefer natural and small, as do many guys.
You have absolutely stunning eyes. As an eye man, let me tell you those peepers rock!!!

As previously mentioned, you are a very pretty lady. The good lord couldn't have designed one better than you.

And even though my vote would not/should not matter, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don't touch those breasts! I for one, actually prefer smaller racks, large A to small C is the perfect breast zone. Not that large breasts are a turn-off, much more to deciding to be with a woman (hobby or real world) than breast size but I will say that big or small, natural is preferable every. single. time.

I hope I can scrounge up the pennies to see you sometime. I know I am not alone when I say you are at the very top of my TDL!!!
  • DSK
  • 10-08-2016, 10:47 PM
I'm curious would my regulars still see me if I made an effort to gain a few pounds? I'm 100lbs (used to be 120) and still keeping up with an ass. I'm thinking about gaining 10 lbs and get a little thicker then go blonde. I'm still indecisive about the boob job in December but I figured guys don't like super skinny girls anymore. I don't want to mess up a good thing that I have going with you guys so why don't you tell me from a clients point of view what you think. Originally Posted by KaitlynDior
Stay skinny!!
How skinny is too skinny?
How skinny is too skinny? Originally Posted by KaitlynDior
We need naked pics to determine that
Have you tried any Laser treatments to remove those unsightly tattoos?
Have you tried any Laser treatments to remove those unsightly tattoos? Originally Posted by Stanfeld

Damn.. Rude much... But back to the topic, there is no "too skinny" in Dallas. Guys love skinny little chicks who they can dominate. I would consider myself in the gray area between skinny and fat (curvy/thick) but the best advice I can give is just be comfortable in your own skin and only do a procedure if YOU want it, not just to please other people.
Have you tried any Laser treatments to remove those unsightly tattoos? Originally Posted by Stanfeld
I think tats are sexy, assuming they're well done. Her chest piece looks nice.

On topic, I'm fine with a lady with some cushion but phat is a phase I hope passes quickly. At your age and with that body I'd think skinny would be sexier.
It seems like everyone used to want a skinny petite woman but when I got skinny guys all of a sudden prefer thicker girls. I can't win for loosing I am very comfortable in my skin right now so I'm glad to hear that there is still a market for petite girls I'm young maybe my body will change within the next few years so I guess I should just enjoy the perks of it now right?
Listen to these guys...

I'll buy you a happy meal when you are sad...

Keep that next to the spank bank... Heh
... there is no "too skinny" in Dallas. Guys love skinny little chicks who they can dominate. Originally Posted by sweet.treat69
Is that what it is? I always wondered why a lot of guys around here like 'em sooooooo fucking skinny.... like even when they aren't that attractive.

I like big natural titties, and it is pretty rare to find that on a very slim girl... so I have no problem with a few extra lbs, especially if it rounds out to a nice thick ass and thighs

I like petite girls, too, though... but they better damn well be pretty. In fact, one of the hottest girls I've ever seen was an Asian chick at a subAMP (approx 10yrs ago, guys... sorry lol!!). She was absolutely perfect and couldn't have had more than a B cup.

To the OP, I'm surprised by some of the comments here lately, too, and it seems like the "healthier" women are getting a lot more love than they used to... but pay it no mind as long as your phone keeps ringing. You are unique and I am sure that is what works best for you