I honestly cant have sex unless its BBFS

It's not !VI! It's just vi... Queen of the Funky Dorm Room.
The last few girls I dated, we never used condoms once, we started immediately with bareback. I am spoiled now to where I cant have sex unless its bareback. It feels sooooo much better to cum inside of a girl's pussy than inside of a condom.

Funny thing is the last 3 girls I was with over the last 2 years wanted no condoms right off the bat, and it was a very fast decision on their parts.

First girl the told me she was on the pill and hated condoms, we agreed before sex we were never gonna use condoms and I have been spoiled since her.

The next girl I dated said she had an IUD or whatever it is called, and she said sex felt so much better without condoms so I never even asked if I had to use one. When we got naked I went straight for it without a condom and she never stopped me.

Third and current girl, first time we got naked and after some oral on each other I asked her if she was on the pill. She said she had her tubes tied but she had condoms with her if I wanted. I said I hated condoms and she said she did too. I put it inside her and she never stopped me like the others.

So cuz of these girls I am to the point where if its not bareback I am not even interested. Originally Posted by SteveOTX
Oh honey, strapons don't count as bareback.