Ladies and Gentlemen it's time for an official poll...

Why did I click on those lincks??? WHY????
Originally Posted by blood3
This is soooo disturbing. Just picturing her making this thing, trying to look sexy...and it's not working.

Kitty Lamour had to be at least 50. Has she paid back that money she owes to anyone yet?

Why is she sending me a PM?
I like that pillow lol
I see a hammer coming with this thread..
I see a hammer coming with this thread.. Originally Posted by Mojojo
Just one hammer?
Me and my friend yesterday obviously not giving a fuck.

I really think I'm through dealing with low-lives though. I said my peace and I said it well... you all see what I get to go through on a daily basis on this site.

This place is a joke. Trolls are misleading the community about a conscientious and caring provider who actually really tries her best to always give her best and that is the hobbyist's loss for being misled by scumbags. They have been at it for MONTHS without end now. DAILY. It took me this long to try and defend myself.

That you all have persisted in lying about me and staff has allowed it I find really sickening and in all actuality it is plain discrimination.
I see a hammer coming with this thread.. Originally Posted by Mojojo
Just curious, where do you see this thread going? If you see a hammer coming, then lock the motherfucker. Otherwise, it's kind of destined to go into shitsville just by the OP's intended purpose of it because it's only going to get worse with every post; and leave it alone with the threats, or lock it or leave it be...The OP started this stupid thread. She should get what she gets.
ECCIE214 quit being a loser liar. I have not sent you any pm's I can verify that with staff right quick. Pathetic sickening little man. Lying cause that's all you can do to make me look bad. I got things to do. I hope that this shit stops finally, months of it is a little too much.
My intended purpose is to show the community exactly how awful these guys really are. I've endured this for months day after day. They are trying to force me to leave, Lying about me. Posting untruths just horrible stuff. I'm glad I can make money elsewhere because if this was all I had I would have gone under because of this shit. It's very wrong. I've never met a single one of them. They are sickeningly malicious. You think I'm the bad guy for posting this thread, but where does it end? I've asked them over and over and over to leave me alone to quit lying about me, quit trying to sabotage me... it has just gotten worse and worse and worse.

I wish to god that I did not need this site. But unfortunately I do need my verification and reviews. I do not need the hatred, the bullying and the cruelty.
I am not 50. I am not ugly and I am not any of the bs you say about me. What the fuck is wrong with you? Are you possessed????
I am not 50. I am not ugly and I am not any of the bs you say about me. What the fuck is wrong with you? Are you possessed???? Originally Posted by KittyLamour
hahahaha......had to quote that.......
I just love it how the people who know you are too scared to speak up. Anyone else who does not know me want to kick me and get your punch in? Does that make you feel better? I literally just threw up so hard I'm so disgusted.

I really really dislike what this site has become.
Tony Gambino there isn't a hell dark enough for you.
The Pitty Party has started early this morning.......

I really really dislike what this site has become. Originally Posted by KittyLamour
Yet, you started this fucking thread. Have any of those guys ever started a thread about you? Maybe, but I don't remember whether they did. You're no better than them. All of you guys just insult each other back and forth. The only difference is that they have nothing to lose financially and you do. Again, this thread was a bad idea.