What is "Russian"?

i arrived in Houston today march 23rd!!!! hellooo get with the program ;-) Originally Posted by Sweet Mandy

Welcome to Houston, Sweet Mandy!
LOL I got 38Gs..I will gladly donate some! Originally Posted by SarahAndFriends
PLEASE!!!!
lol
(btw LOVE the 'paul little' avatar in ur sig line! my fave!)
so ive decided to stay here. Now i just need to find a place....

Alas my weekend is spoken for, I mentioned who I'd be seeing. Mandy just move down it here and save us mongrels the wait lol. Originally Posted by Big Joe
Awesome news
I've been wanting to see Mandy since March 23rd after reading her past reviews, and the whole thing about "Russian"
Went to BP to check, and yes now that she offering TRUE GFE, it's a lil pricey and it's only 30+ gents. I think I'll put my urges and "sadistic" desires on hold for few more days.

I've been wanting to see Mandy since March 23rd after reading her past reviews, and the whole thing about "Russian"
Went to BP to check, and yes now that she offering TRUE GFE, it's a lil pricey and it's only 30+ gents. I think I'll put my urges and "sadistic" desires on hold for few more days. Originally Posted by The FrenchGuy
Went to BP to check, and yes now that she offering TRUE GFE, it's a lil pricey and it's only 30+ gents. I think I'll put my urges and "sadistic" desires on hold for few more days. Originally Posted by The FrenchGuy
Yeah, I'm glad to see you in Houston, too, Mandy. Of course, it's probably because your arrival in town coincides with my arrival to the hobby (since your unbelievably hot pictures don't affect me in the least, haha).

Of course, since you're only for those aged 30+, you're just going to have to be a figment of my imagination...Ah the wonders of youth- Random Emoticon:
The 30+ thing started me to thinking. At nearly twice that age, getting wood is not a sure thing for me. Does the time start when my party animal wakes up and do I get a partial refund if he never wakes up? Just wondering.
i dont know where you guys read that maybe in one of my old reviews but he 30+ was for A.A. gentleman, anyone else i dont care as long as your mature and respectful ;-)
Mandy I think they are coming to that conclusion from one of your first threads.... http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=77700

Just put it in your showcase and ads that way everyone knows for a fact who you are comfortable seeing
yeah i remember that thread, look at the date it was written, times have changed and ive gotten to be okay with something i wasnt use to but i will clarify in my showcase and adds so no one is mistaken!

Mandy I think they are coming to that conclusion from one of your first threads.... http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=77700

Just put it in your showcase and ads that way everyone knows for a fact who you are comfortable seeing Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
Oh I get it and yes that was a long time ago. However when you tell some to look up your posts and threads to get an idea about you then that is one of the things they will go by. Especially if that info is not clarified in your showcase. And most providers get pissy when you ask them questions lol. I know you aren't that way but a lot are...
It's most likely because of your website link, Mandy. Takes you to a BP post where it says "30+ only", so that was my conclusion. Glad to hear that's changed!
That BP post was back in 2010. It does need to be updated. Was able to see Mandy without any issue and I got a few more years before I hit 30.
I can only vouch for myself as a young AA, which truly is AF (African French, yes you read it right!). Whenever you start setting an appmt with a provider and at some point she asks which race are u, then she probably has an NBA policy. Ive had many shitty experiences off BP but she few "good" providers I've had had no issue dating an AA...or that I was talking dirty in french while doing them

The last encounter I've had 2 weeks ago was with BunnieHolly aka Samantha. Back then I had no idea who she was or how she was rated here on Eccie...But by far the best experience I've had.

"you can talk yourself out of any policy(heck even middle eastern policy!) but NBA"......Still hoping to try Russian with those marvelous DDs of Mandy.