This just in -- Trump forced to cancel Texas rallies. Can you say "FREE FALL?"

Big Business is pulling out because Trump can't be bought!

They know who the whores are ...... Bill and his "wife" the candidate.
Or they are smarter than you speed bump.
  • DSK
  • 06-19-2016, 07:12 AM
Big Business is pulling out because Trump can't be bought!

They know who the whores are ...... Bill and his "wife" the candidate. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Yes, and withdrawing support not only saves them money, but they can prove they are enlightened concerning illegal immigration from Mexico - which big business favors because they believe it depresses wages. I concur with them.
".....Apple, has announced it will join HP and Ford Motors..."

That's curious .... (sarcasm!) .... Could their "positions" overseas be at risk?

When Trump can attend a fund raiser at a private residence at $5k to $250k tickets, the corporate money doesn't mean that much when the individuals in those corporations are pouring money into the War Chest.

Around 5,000 supporters attending his rally in The Woodlands (standing room only) ..

... 100 (maybe) protestors (mostly paid) behind a baracade outside!
"Then by all means, step aside child and let the adults work"... 0zombies, Captain Higgins is talking to you...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCo4xJynCZ8
I drove through The Woodlands today just to check on the Anti-Trump protesters ...

... still waiting for Trump to arrive!
".....Apple, has announced it will join HP and Ford Motors..."

That's curious .... (sarcasm!) .... Could their "positions" overseas be at risk?

When Trump can attend a fund raiser at a private residence at $5k to $250k tickets, the corporate money doesn't mean that much when the individuals in those corporations are pouring money into the War Chest.

Around 5,000 supporters attending his rally in The Woodlands (standing room only) ..

... 100 (maybe) protestors (mostly paid) behind a baracade outside! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Trump don't need nobody. Not even the Republican Party!

He's gonna kick America's ass with his bare tiny fists!

You're a riot, LLephantMan!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!
Trump don't need nobody. Not even the Republican Party!

He's gonna kick America's ass with his bare tiny fists!

You're a riot, LLephantMan!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
did you say something? pig? the pig with hooves so small you can't even jack off
?

you impotent bitch. go get someone to jack you off pig.

run pig, run!!
Ignore
Since all of the planned Texas rallies went off without a hitch I suppose that makes Assup nothing but a big, fat liar!

LMAO!

You have a hard time with predictions, don't you?
Since all of the planned Texas rallies went off without a hitch I suppose that makes Assup nothing but a big, fat liar!

LMAO! Originally Posted by gfejunkie
I think they had a "smell test" to get on the Protest Bus to the rally's in Texas.

Or he was still standing on the corner just outside of Clarksville at the bus stop waiting to be picked up!

(It didn't stop, because he told them he was "in Clarksville"!!!!)

LMAO!

You have a hard time with predictions, don't you? Originally Posted by gfejunkie
'bout the only " preDICKtion assup makes accurately is how many dick suckings and fudge packings he'll make on a night after a U.T game !
I am totally behind Trump.
Hopefully Hillary will be in Prison.

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/t...--finance.html

He must be copying crooked Hillary...............LOL
'bout the only " preDICKtion assup makes accurately is how many dick suckings and fudge packings he'll make on a night after a U.T game ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Doubtful.
Remember? He still thinks Wendy Davis is Governor of Texas.