Biden is a monumental genius, just so you know.

The above bullshit by the want-a-bes is hardly Masterful! They actually believe they can rewrite history. They cling to internet snippets. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Were they actually celebrating the military enhancement decisions of the Bitten/Obaminable/Kumola Klan while Obaminable was awaiting his 2nd term after 2012?

Eastern Europeans were the benefactors of Bitten's responsibilities, just like the U.S. Southern border communities are Kumola's! The Obaminable/Bitten/Kumola First Policies.
Puddens isn't in charge of anythings
This is a post that hasn't aged well!!!

American citizens in Afghanistan: Fcuk it you're on your own. THis is going to lead to some great images in the next few days.

Yup, BIDEN is a SOOPER GENIUS!!

AND HE STILL LOOKS PERPLEXED...

It’s hard to imagine how he could fuck up any worse. Epic failure doesn’t come close to describing the biden administration.

Who was the genius who called Biden a monumental genius?
They some how think that ?
The libatards have been told what to think and are simply repeating it. If they could actually think for themselves rather than regurgitate MSNBC talking points they wouldn't be Democrats.

I mean they aren't liberals in the classic sense anyway. I'm more liberal than most Democrats. I believe in free speech, individual rights, keeping the govt. out of peoples bedrooms, legalization of THC, privacy rights...
True that ""Thinking is hard""
The libatards have been told what to think and are simply repeating it. If they could actually think for themselves rather than regurgitate MSNBC talking points they wouldn't be Democrats.

I mean they aren't liberals in the classic sense anyway. I'm more liberal than most Democrats. I believe in free speech, individual rights, keeping the govt. out of peoples bedrooms, legalization of THC, privacy rights... Originally Posted by texassapper
Ya and trumptards never repeat the lies and bullshit from the extreme right conspiracy machine.
Ya and trumptards never repeat the lies and bullshit from the extreme right conspiracy machine. Originally Posted by royamcr
Is Biden a Monumental Genius or not?

Because I'd REALLY love to hear what your standards are for "genius".
Ya and trumptards never repeat the lies and bullshit from the extreme right conspiracy machine. Originally Posted by royamcr
I kinda hate the guy for his 911 horseshit, but these days Alex Jones is a more credible source than 90% of the MSM.
It became about Biggie T because they HAVE NOTHING