Tiffany from flowers spa

No sir. Tiffany took me for a ride around the word it was fun will it lasted. You can take the whore out of the whore house but you can’t make a honest woman out of a whore. I put her on an airplane back to Dallas and hope her the best.
This thread has regressed past the point of ridiculous. I new guy post all of this information…true or not…and most everyone sucks it in…so, Caden, are you their handler. You state a lot of information that would not be available to the average John. Seems a bit suspicious…just say’n. Originally Posted by MYQUEST
This is beyond ridiculous....
And the beat goes on…
No sir. Tiffany took me for a ride around the word it was fun will it lasted. You can take the whore out of the whore house but you can’t make a honest woman out of a whore. I put her on an airplane back to Dallas and hope her the best. Originally Posted by Casen123
Tiffany is not a whore. She is a licensed massage therapist. She is a legit massage therapist and does not engage in illicit sexual activities. I would love to date her and introduce her to my family.
Tiffany is not a whore. She is a licensed massage therapist. She is a legit massage therapist and does not engage in illicit sexual activities. I would love to date her and introduce her to my family. Originally Posted by Wifenothornyenough
Lmao every man on this thread would disagree with this. She quite the legitimate massages after Emily trained her up in the art of hot pu$$y therapy. I wish she wasn’t a whore
Guys calm down all your tits, let her live and let the folks who want to see get over their kink as well. She's probably be back by now as well
Tiffany

Tiffany

Originally Posted by veloztec
That’s a first class whore
Has anyone actually seen her after her “arrival”?
Did she meet her Quota Casen ?
Have know ideal. Hope she did!! She wanted to go back to selling pu$$y I was just trying to help grandma out.