The 'Horny List'

I've thought about it a couple of times with this certain guy I saw once. He has the BIGGEST (blank blank) I have ever seen. Man, it felt great! So yeah, I thought about it.

I'm horny about 22 hours of the day. LOL
Oh Princess did you forget about me??????
Big Bob, of course not!

CALL ME FRIDAY!

YIPEEEEE!

I DO NEED A GOOD SPANKING !! (what's new, lol)
Princess,

Friday is Dallas Fetish Ball nite.... Wanna cum?

LOL!

PPE
I forgot about the Dallas Fetish Ball!
Let's all Ball!
Italiana-
Check your yahoo email...thanks

And PPE...mind moving? I wanted to be under Kaylee!
<---is free, but warning: I am hard to schedule with, have limited hours, located west of Ft. Worth so need heads up on when ( no short notices ). It is what it is sometimes, other than that a great experience. It seams like we have all been with a provider like that, but well worth it. Lita it has been such a long time. Thankful I do not live in Dallas for I would be broke.
onthesly,

Never!!!

PPE
i have had this happen a few times with one girl who happend to live right up the street so it was very easy to make it work , it is the ultimate boost to the ol ego!
but then again i put in work, the first time i saw this wonderful lady i popped 4 times in an hr i almost blacked out shorty after but well worth it....
just my 2 cents
You start driving east, I start driving west and I will meet you at the top of the slip and slide at Wet and Wild......LOL.....and you will be...Wet and Wild that is.....

What a great ego boost it would be to get that phone call....
Im alwys like this ...keep a list of safe calls LOL
Well, I gotta chime in here.. I mean, one can't get a hit unless one goes to bat...

Ladies: I love to lick pussy. A huge turn on for me would be for you just to sit back, relax, and let Crash lick your pussy till you cum. I listen well, hearing any and all instructions regarding proper technique which will push you over the edge.

Just sayin...
I've had a couple. They just wanted me for my cock though. Who says size doesn't matter.
I emailed you Princess. At any rate I'm here in town and would like to meet up either way. Then back to Iowa with me. Young military man here if any girls feel like "serving" their country.