Old ASPD By Invitation Only Party - Iniquity

Just remembering Fawn's socials and visiting with her friends. Good times.
Thanks for this thread. I was in H-town back then. There were shindigs happening down south I assure you.

I miss the environment back then. Of course, there were pricks-n-b$tches, too, but it seemed like a greater % of people actually gave a shit about each other. I hate to throw this word out, but even in this game, it seemed more authentic. The site was certainly more fun. I was younger, but (correct me if I’m wrong) wasn’t it safer overall??

My life has changed a lot, and I’ve always come and gone from the sites, but I got tired of it. I’ve kept in touch with a couple people, and I’ve had some of the newer sites suggested to me. Anyway, the reminisce was cool. Hobby Hard! Stay safe out there, you sexy freaks.

What’s UP TinMan!!!

Regards,
LoveNHorny
(Sry, double post)
Crashkopf, the 36DDD was the great Kirby Lane. Lots of fun. Great lady.
Crashkopf, the 36DDD was the great Kirby Lane. Lots of fun. Great lady. Originally Posted by villageidiot
YES !!! She was so much fun, a natural, patient, and just so comfy in her own skin.

She is missed. I would see her again in a heartbeat !

Years after I had a session with her, I was eating at Mama’s daughters cafe, alone. This woman was dining with a man, and she kept looking at me and smiling. Who, me ??? It was Kirby with her husband. She came over and sat down, and we spoke like old friends. Of course she was totally hip,to the circumstances and all pro.

Man, I adored her !!! Spectacular breasts....
  • Surge
  • 06-19-2020, 06:43 AM
I’ve been good amigo! Hope you are doing well in all this mess 2020 has brought us!
I was with Gina’s Private Connection when I attended my first. Originally Posted by Lindsay Lee
WOW! Now that takes me back. I had some of the best visits with amazing ladies Gina would find. Thanks for the memories Lindsay.
Fubar retired from the scene back in 2013 due to burn out.
He has returned UTR. Originally Posted by kingkongbundy
FUBAR was the one who expanded my horizon beyond the hobby into the swinging scene. Steak lunches at The Lodge. He is one of the greats.
I even remember a karaoke night at what is now known as The Den on Industrial in Euless. Can't recall if it was the same name back then. Good times all around. Originally Posted by Cossetan
I think it was the third one where we got kicked out because two of the ladies got down and dirty on the dance floor. And the rowdy group also got kicked out of a Mexican food restaurant outdoor patio. Remember that one? Then there was the amateur bikini contests at some bar at 360 and Trinity where a provider would always win because we made the most noise. Hot tub parties at Kokopeli's house. Singing karaoke with several AMP ladies at a place on Royal. Amber and Jade at Pugsley's. The rooms at Iniquity. I had such great times back then. Damn.....why did I just see this thread now.
Thanks of the stroll down memory lane. Yes, those were the good ole days and in many ways a more innocent time (well,not that innocent).
  • TAZ
  • 06-20-2020, 06:52 AM
This thread is great with so many memories.
Attended a few parties. Tried to bring the AMP ladies.
We had spin off groups with them as well, karaoke...then back to the AMP.
The gents that were mainly AMP'ers like me would have get togethers as well. Guys who met at these parties would go to Hooters discuss the scene then head out to do some reconnaissance and meet back at Hooters to review.
Basically ASPD in person...had some great evenings doing that and a great way to find the next AMP superstar.
I only wish I attended a social back then. Many of the ladies back had landing strips. The studio off Mañana (forgot the name), Southern Comfort and the Executive Spa were great fun. The hobby was exiting. Originally Posted by FunMonday
Omg Executive Spa was the coolest place in town!! Southern Comfort was the best studio by far!! I got fired from there. Memories!!!
I wasn’t a regular because I lived out of town back then. But I think I made three or four if the bigger advanced planned socials. Quite a scene. And really nice to put a face with a name among the guys.
Those were some of the absolute best nights of my hobby life. Amazing memories with a great circle of friends.

If the walls could talk about those after parties! Whew!
Originally Posted by berkleigh

I love your brand berkleigh "She sells sanctuary" and you did.
Many good times at the socials there at Iniquity. Always walked away getting laid at the Social, and then usually going to the little motel next-door for some after social activity. I also just seen Fubar‘s handle mentioned, and he and I just had dinner this past Friday night. I tried to talk him into going over to the Lodge and have a steak dinner back in the library, but he declined.