The Jews and politics

So let me get this straight YR is Jewish then why is he always calling me JL which would be Jewish lawyer who he hated that's interesting Originally Posted by Hotrod511
Lol.

You’re not fooling anyone.
Lol.

You’re not fooling anyone. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

you not fooling anyone Iloveyogapants
Continuing to cite Farrakhan — an outspoken enemy of the Jewish people for decades — proves no such “rise of antisemitism on the left.” Farrakhan done rose decades ago.

Your argument is simply more What Aboutism, IBH.
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

So, you can't see that Farrakhan's buddy Ellison has risen to the position of deputy director of the DNC?

You're hijacking the thread, IBH. And your incessant What Aboutism sounds like a broken record.

One cannot discuss the brilliant light of the Republicans without contrasting it to the dark heart that is at the center of the dim-retard soul.
One cannot discuss the brilliant light of the Republicans without contrasting it to the dark heart that is at the center of the dim-retard soul. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Apparently you can't.

What is a dim-retard, btw?
Apparently you can't.

What is a dim-retard, btw? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Ask Abraham Lincoln. He had to contend with the "dims", too, and it was common parlance for certain newspaper pundits to refer to them as such.
Please give me his number, IBH. I'll ask him right away!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!!!!!!
The Gallipois Journal

December 17, 1863.
LOL!

Swing and miss again.
I see YR is being his normal self and not contributing anything of substance to the thread
The Xenia Sentinel

Tuesday, September 20, 1864
What is your point IB? Besides hijacking another thread?
YR you are ranting again
What is your point IB? Besides hijacking another thread? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Those were answers to the question you posited ... your question that was meant to deflect everyone's attention away from Ellison's high position in the dim-retard party and his relationship with the Hitler-loving, anti-Semite Farrakhan.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUcm59n97i4