Anthony Weiner is only recognizable candidate in NY mayoral race... Heh.

• CJ7
  • 06-13-2013, 11:31 PM
How about Mark Sanford, you thread hijacking Rebel scum?

BTW -- who does your hair?

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Sam, same guy that does his brown makeup

that cant be IB, toilet paper is in the picture
LMAo @ Redneck ass clown!
I didn't bother to read this whole thread to find out so can
someone tell me.

Does Yssup like Weiner?

And if so, how much does Yssup like Weiner?
Im still waiting for an answer you inbred dumbfuck redneck!

Or are you willing to further your reputation as the stupidest motherfucker on ECCIE by repeating the same lie over and over and over again?

What a question! Of course you are.

Say what, Corpy?

OH!! I see now! You can't post the link to my poll because the shit's got your tongue! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Your the disgusting and ignorant golem ass liar, you disgusting golem fuck. Your disgusting and ignorant golem ass admitted you started the poll, and you were subsequently elected to be:

LMAo @ Redneck ass clown! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Your dumb-fuck golem ass aspires to be a redneck, you subhuman golem fuck.

Sam, same guy that does his brown makeup

that cant be IB, toilet paper is in the picture Originally Posted by CJ7
Your attempts at "intelligent, meaningful discourse" aren't up to standard, you fucking-libertard hypocrite.
Corpy, are you talking about MY ass? MY ASS?

My ASS aspires to be a redNECK?

Dipshittery without compare!

Leave my ass alone. I will mail you a shit-gar if you want, though. Seems like your kind of Wiener!

And you said you liked women, you dumb Yankee asshole, and here you are creaming in your panties looking at the dumb-ass golem fuck's TS pictures. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I do like women. I said the tranny picture was funny and looked like some of the women you reviewed. I never said I was turned on by it.

But I noticed you never said anything about the women you review. Was that a little too close for comfort?
  • CJ7
  • 06-14-2013, 01:50 PM
Your attempts at "intelligent, meaningful discourse" aren't up to standard, you fucking-libertard hypocrite

damn son, if you need a match all you have to do is ask

found that poll yet? .. I did
DUMP, er, BUMP!
Corpy, are you talking about MY ass? MY ASS?

My ASS aspires to be a redNECK?

Dipshittery without compare!

Leave my ass alone. I will mail you a shit-gar if you want, though. Seems like your kind of Wiener!
You're a disgusting dumb-fuck golem jackass, you dumb-fuck golem jackass. Your dumb-fuck golem ass shouldn't try so hard to be disgusting, because your dumb-fuck golem ass was already elected to be:

I do like women. I said the tranny picture was funny and looked like some of the women you reviewed. I never said I was turned on by it.

But I noticed you never said anything about the women you review. Was that a little too close for comfort? Originally Posted by ExNYer
You've creamed your Yankee panties fawning over every disgusting picture the dumb golem fuck has posted, you mentally defective Yankee jackass. BTW, you moronic, lying Yankee jackass, you contradicted yourself in that last statement. A "review" is in fact a written statement; thus, per forum rules, proving that you're a lying Yankee jackass, since your lying Yankee ass is prohibited from revealing anything factual written in the ROS section of a review.

Your attempts at "intelligent, meaningful discourse" aren't up to standard, you fucking-libertard hypocrite

damn son, if you need a match all you have to do is ask

found that poll yet? .. I did Originally Posted by CJ7
CBJ7, your still failing in your attempts at "meaningful and substantive discourse," and the poll is right here, you ignorant and illiterate hypocrite.

DUMP, er, BUMP! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Your lame-ass golem bump is trumped by a forum poll electing your dumb golem ass to be:

OK, so where's the link to the original poll, then, Corpy?

You just posted your doctored graphic THREE TIMES in one post. Are you really that fucking stupid?

BTW -- who does your makeup?

Your the disgusting and ignorant golem ass liar, you disgusting golem fuck. Your disgusting and ignorant golem ass admitted you started the poll, and you were subsequently elected to be: Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Did you actually use "your" instead of "you're?" Or was it the other way around?

You constantly chide others for that shit. Maybe you'll think about it again, idiot!
You've creamed your Yankee panties fawning over every disgusting picture the dumb golem fuck has posted, you mentally defective Yankee jackass. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Fawning over "every" picture? I said the tranny picture was funny. But I said the turd eating photo was "beyond the pale". How stupid are you? That's a criticism, not a compliment. "Beyond the pale" means outside the limits of what is allowed or proper.

You are a pseudo-intellect who likes to use words like "extant" and "suzerainty" on a whore board to try to impress people. But I thought you were at least smart enough to know what "beyond the pale" meant. Apparently not. My bad.

BTW, you moronic, lying Yankee jackass, you contradicted yourself in that last statement. A "review" is in fact a written statement; thus, per forum rules, proving that you're a lying Yankee jackass, since your lying Yankee ass is prohibited from revealing anything factual written in the ROS section of a review. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
What are you talking about, little twat? Where did I contradict myself?

My last statement was:

"I do like women. I said the tranny picture was funny and looked like some of the women you reviewed. I never said I was turned on by it.

But I noticed you never said anything about the women you review. Was that a little too close for comfort?"

The first part was an insult regarding the women you have reviewed (and refers back to Post #43 above). I have seen their photos in the past. The links are expired now, but at least one of them was thick and ugly and looked like a dude.

The second part of the statement ("...you never said anything...") took note of the fact that you did not even bother to defend the women you have reviewed after I insulted them. YOU NEVER PASS UP AN ARGUMENT - except THIS time. So maybe my comment about the tranny looking like one of your "ladies" hit too close to home?

And finally, I don't know WHAT the fuck your are talking about with respect to board rules and ROS. I never revealed anything that you wrote in the ROS sections of your reviews. I just criticized your "ladies" as butt ugly. Care to clariify that piece of stupidity?
I truly believe Corpy gets these words from others while laying his favorite online game ... TURDS WITH FRIENDS.

Either that or he reads the dictionary when he's in the bathroom, which as you can imagine, is probably a good,portion of the day.
I truly believe Corpy gets these words from others while laying his favorite online game ... TURDS WITH FRIENDS.

Either that or he reads the dictionary when he's in the bathroom, which as you can imagine, is probably a good,portion of the day. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You were close.

His favorite online game is actually "Angry Turds".
OK, so where's the link to the original poll, then, Corpy?

You just posted your doctored graphic THREE TIMES in one post. Are you really that fucking stupid?

BTW -- who does your makeup?
Since it bothers your dumb-fuck golem ass, you dumb-fuck golem jackass, here it is again: the poll showing where your dumb-fuck golem ass was elected:

Did you actually use "your" instead of "you're?" Or was it the other way around?

You constantly chide others for that shit. Maybe you'll think about it again, idiot! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Your dumb-fuck golem ass was elected:

Fawning over "every" picture? I said the tranny picture was funny. But I said the turd eating photo was "beyond the pale". How stupid are you? That's a criticism, not a compliment. "Beyond the pale" means outside the limits of what is allowed or proper.

You are a pseudo-intellect who likes to use words like "extant" and "suzerainty" on a whore board to try to impress people. But I thought you were at least smart enough to know what "beyond the pale" meant. Apparently not. My bad.

What are you talking about, little twat? Where did I contradict myself?

My last statement was:

"I do like women. I said the tranny picture was funny and looked like some of the women you reviewed. I never said I was turned on by it.

But I noticed you never said anything about the women you review. Was that a little too close for comfort?"

The first part was an insult regarding the women you have reviewed (and refers back to Post #43 above). I have seen their photos in the past. The links are expired now, but at least one of them was thick and ugly and looked like a dude.

The second part of the statement ("...you never said anything...") took note of the fact that you did not even bother to defend the women you have reviewed after I insulted them. YOU NEVER PASS UP AN ARGUMENT - except THIS time. So maybe my comment about the tranny looking like one of your "ladies" hit too close to home?

And finally, I don't know WHAT the fuck your are talking about with respect to board rules and ROS. I never revealed anything that you wrote in the ROS sections of your reviews. I just criticized your "ladies" as butt ugly. Care to clariify that piece of stupidity? Originally Posted by ExNYer
Exactly the point, you ignorant Yankee fuck! Hence, your earlier claims and insinuations are lies -- and defining you as an ignorant Yankee liar is a defense of the young ladies reviewed.

Either that or he reads the dictionary when he's in the bathroom, which as you can imagine, is probably a good,portion of the day. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Nothing your dumb-fuck golem ass posts changes the fact that your dumb-fuck golem ass was elected:

You were close.

His favorite online game is actually "Angry Turds". Originally Posted by ExNYer
You're so impressionable, you dimwitted Yankee fuck. Now you're imitating the dumb golem fuck who was elected: