Donations

If the bills stick, wouldn't you receive extra money rather than short? On the ideas and suggestions, it'd be nice if you update the showcase pics. Fellas love recent pics to set realistic expectations whew Originally Posted by Carlos Danger
wow couldn't agree more. Nothing worse than dishing out big donation than realizing what ur getting is 40 lbs or 15 yrs more than u were expecting. I think this is a more serious and often played out situation than guys shorting a girl. Not sure in these 2 instances is it possible the reality did not match the pics and the gentlemen adjusted the donation to meet the delivered products.
How is another supposed to look at veteran in the business coming here with a post about something that should've been alerted?

Then post a reply saying you're out at the bar and still no alert was posted. How many other gals could of been shorted in that time?

I was not blame its suspicious. Busty and I just said out loud what many were thinking. You posted the thread you own it and all the comments that come with it. You know exactly what its like here.

If I posted this and said/did what you did Id expect backlash too.

Only troll in the thread is plastic.
If anyone reads this thread, it pretty much sums up what this forum has become.

Good grief, people. Can't anyone be halfway decent anymore?

elg.......
If anyone reads this thread, it pretty much sums up what this forum has become.

Good grief, people. Can't anyone be halfway decent anymore?

elg....... Originally Posted by elghund
well ol craphund thens go ...an runs ta yer hugbox an nap with the pod
  • oklib
  • 12-30-2016, 08:42 AM
O.K. Time to cut this thread
I feel a raffle coming on
I am so sorry that has happened to you. It sucks when that happens and it happens to us all at one point or another. The most important thing you can do in that regard is to put clear instructions on your showcase/website instructing your friends how you'd like to handle this. Or make sure that it is taken care of early in communication so that there is no question ….. I tend to do both, more times than not. The one bad apple takes away from the fun of everyone but it is business.

I only do outcall so I make sure that my friends know that I do not want money discussed when we meet. They should know how much time they committed to and what my rates are for that amount of time; furthermore, I make sure they know that I expect to see the money lying out in the open for me to collect upon arrival. My latest favorite that I love, and that makes counting cool as a breeze, is when they leave it on the bathroom counter so that when I go into the bathroom to freshen up then it's all taken care of!

Most quality gentlemen are accommodating and want this to go smoothly for them too. Having to talk business does take away from the fun and fantasy of things which is why I prefer to make expectations well known, well in advance.
Im sorry this happened to you . I like cash put in plain sight after greeting each other. Some indys Gents give you a greeting card with it in the card so you see it when you open it. I suggest it to Gents that are uncomfy just handing cash over. Rambaldi buys a box of cards and just leaves them in his vehicle. The sec I see him I'm handed a soda and card, it's nice and doesn't ruin the fantasy. I don't drink often but when I do I love crown royal. A few Gents have brought a bottle with the donation in the purple bag which is clever and cute especially if we discussed having a drink together before hand.
ok

I did it
honest mistake

the twenties stopped shooting out of my ass
Nothing worse than dishing out big donation than realizing what ur getting is 40 lbs or 15 yrs more than u were expecting. Originally Posted by tinyisgreat
Rumors persist, community whispers of significant weight gain swirling around. Whew
What did this hook say that was in any way suspicious?

You girls are hookers. What you do for a living is not regulated by the government or by anyone or anything else other than the low life participants themselves.

The likelihood of running into a fellow desperate criminal is so high as to be a certainty.

This hook ran into a couple of opportunistic creeps who take advantage of girls and other physically weaker people as a matter of course. These people are as common as dirt and are most frequently found on the fringes of society, ie banging out hookers.

This is a surprise? Holy cow.
I don't think she said anything suspicious. It's just weird to be ripped off twice in one day. Elle mentioned she's been shorted twice over 2 years and I've been shorted twice in more than a year. So twice in one day is strange to me. Not saying it didn't happen. Just wondering if it's an uncanny coincidence or if there was some connection between her being ripped off twice in a day. I said it not in an accusatory way but more because I wasn't sure if she was maybe a newbie an wording her ad in a way that would attract these sorts of people.
Connection between getting shorted twice in one day and what?

I bought a bag of valencia oranges the other day. 8 of them were sweet and tart at the same time, and bursting with flavor. Two of them tasted like plastic bags filled with warmish water. And it wasn't the first time.

Why does this keep happening?