Goodbye

Maybe she is going to come back reincarnated with a new handle. Originally Posted by OneHotMale
Originally Posted by Sonya
New handle= Wee.

Sorry things didn't work out, Jez. But I'm glad that you decided to stick around.
Really sad to see things get soooo out of hand...and I even got nekkid for the group hug...all for nutin'!!

Well...WM Never thought I'd see the day you would ...Good-luck and hope you find PEACE!

Wow...this thread was better than "Avatar." Packed with
ACTION DRAMA PROTESTS COMEDY SYMPATHY JAW DROPPING ACCUSATIONS CLOWNS
SWORD FIGHTING WHITE KNIGHTS HORN TOOTING GROUP HUGS
I VOTE FOR A HAPPY ENDING...

AND ANYONE?

Heeey TXJohn...I thought I felt a wet tongue!! (lol)
I am looking at Nikki's ass......mmmmmmm.......yummy

Hey pass the popcorn already
Really sad to see things get soooo out of hand...and I even got nekkid for the group hug...all for nutin'!!

Well...WM :dir_bye1 Never thought I'd see the day you would Good-luck and hope you find PEACE!

and anyone? Originally Posted by Likinikki
Uhhuh. I've got you nuttin' right here baby.
Gee SKF...are you sayin' you want to get re-married? (hee..hee...weeeee!) OMGoodness, that Sonya sure is addicting!
  • Mokoa
  • 02-01-2010, 09:38 PM
Uhhuh. I've got you nuttin' right here baby. Originally Posted by SofaKingFun
Did you say nuts?

Arrrgh! Nuts, Mokoa. NOT butt nuts!!

Nuts. Ha! You didn't get those in the divorce, you sneaky little Asian.
If words adequate enough for proper expression exist, I can't find them.

Enjoy your freedom, good people of San Antonio.
Hey Nikki, Did I hear Happy Ending???
I my new family. Feels so much better than being a BP orphan

Waiting patiently for that Naked Group Hug
Okay...somebody fill me in on proper naked group hug etiquette...because between Nikki's a** and Dee's b**bs...I think I'm getting arthritis or at the very least...a stiff joint!!
Words are adequate, because yours above express exactly how I feel. Freedom is a good thing.
I didnt out wicked milf, but I came too close to personal info. Didnt divulge any, but I came too close. I am sorry for doing that. I should have done better.

I apologised to mods earlier this afternoon, and I apologise now to the board. Originally Posted by flinde
Not a cool move, while you didn't give an exact address you did give enough information to allow someone that was motivated to do some damage. We have to be careful about the information we intrust with each other in this hobby world. Yes, you should have done better, and I am sure you will in the future.

Big Bhuda, you see me out of line in the future, feel free to call me Dbag again anytime. Originally Posted by flinde
Do I have permission to call you a Douchebag? Not because I like correcting peoples actions, but just because I like calling people douche bags.
DEE! Here is your Group hug!!!!
Group hugs are fine and all that but I could sure go for a nipple
I have said it before and I will continue to say it-apparently forever by the looks of things---> It is very hard to understand, sometimes, the nature of someone's post. Since we are online there is no way to be able to hear “tone of voice” and express nor to realize intention of “body language.” I find this is a big deal and involves many misunderstandings! These exempt items can be very important in life in helping us humans understand the actions and words of others and whether or not they are indeed intended to be threatening in some way. So my advice is don't be so quick to jump the gun and be offended especially when that person might actually be trying to help you rather than harm you with some good question raising advice about safety. After all, these types of communities are here to help keep us safe and the rest is up to us-if we don’t listen-we have a huge problem.

Second, very often, especially on the site many of us came from recently, too many people are uneducated and take an extremely educated person's viewpoint out of context because they think they are being undermined or insulted. I am not saying it happened in this particular case but it has in the past.

Third, Jez, I think you are an extremely beautiful young woman, and I have told you that before. You seem intelligent and fun and I am very sorry you feel you have been treated in such a way that would warrant you leaving our wonderful new community here. But that is ultimately- your choice and no one else can be blamed for that. I do; however, disagree that ECCIE is like every other board-especially our latter- I think it is way better and the MOD’s here really listen and intend to help in all directions and nothing here is one sided as far as they or this board is concerned. I don’t think you should take things too personally, which many of us tend to do at one time or another- yes, we are all guilty of it. I hope you stay with us and feel better about this situation and look at it with a more positive attitude of one trying to help rather than hurt. I would miss you too if you left, and it would cheat many great men who love a sexy hottie like you! Not fair! Right guys?

Just my long .02

Respectfully,
~Kelli Ann Preston