This thread is for Boardman

I have thought about this long and hard and I am totally convinced at this point multiple people ... as in Sofia and her personalities ... are posting from AD’s handle.

I know AD personally and she was no where near as rude, stuck up, cocky or air headed as she is coming across on the board, but what a coincidence it is that rude, stuck up & cocky ARE Sofias personally traits.

AD is the jackpot for Sofia and let me break down why … I told AD all about the board and how important it is to have a good presence here. I stressed and stressed for her to join and she never did (this was 2 years ago) she than started working with a provider who was off 610/memorial who specialized in FBSM whom also had a presence on the board, yet AD still never joined.

Fast forward .. So somehow AD & Sofia cross paths; Sofia recognizes that AD as no desire to post on the board and capitalizes that, thus posting as AD.

I whole heartedly believe AD works for/with Sofia. I also believe millennium man is some how directly tied into this.

The above is my theory and I am sticking to it. Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
Ok... glad you got that resolved... now what about the gunman on the grassy knoll and the third bullet...
  • Benny
  • 09-17-2010, 05:44 PM
Was this thread about Boardman?
Was it highjacked post #6?
Do Luxury Daphne, Brooke Wilde and Reese McClain need boyfriends?

yes.
yes.
yes. you won't find them sitting at your keyboards, girls.

Dear-John, do you volunteer?

yes.
yes.

Dear-John, do you volunteer? Originally Posted by Benny

They have a bunch of boyfriends... that they see one hour at a time.

yes.
yes.

Dear-John, do you volunteer? Originally Posted by Benny
So what's you old handle Benny?
Stupid is as stupid does.....Angelina, quit doing. Originally Posted by Killersalt

says the person who joined on the 13th..What was that Dear John and wake Up said about manning up to your real handle....Surely your not new.
I thought this thread was about me........
Can we please get back on topic, for once? Originally Posted by boardman
post more nekkid cat pics....
Ok... glad you got that resolved... now what about the gunman on the grassy knoll and the third bullet... Originally Posted by ThatManFromTexas
Damn it! We have talked about this before If you are going to quote me ... at least FIX MY TYPOS!!!

Do I need to start a thread on this?
[quote=lisa.lisa0302;597434]Why did you start this thread???????????????????

I have been sitting back, watching the show, mainly about one person, you, so has business got better with these threads, I dont know, curious question. Im not understanding why do you feel the need to insult the providers here.

Some of these providers you insulted have earned their reputation here and they dont need to scream book me, simply because they are being book.]

Oh wait this thread was about boardman to, sorry.

Hi boardman.......carry on

I do defend myself....I'm sure you would too. As I'm sure you all are SICK of hating the "book me" is because I want to pay off school fast and move on. Thank you..

Back to Boardman.
... the "book me" is because I want to pay off school fast and move on. Thank you..

Back to Boardman. Originally Posted by angelinadream
I understand that... a number of strippers have been educated with donations from the TMFT Scholarship fund...
  • Benny
  • 09-17-2010, 06:07 PM
They have a bunch of boyfriends... that they see one hour at a time. Originally Posted by ThatManFromTexas

Not enough to keep them otherwise occupied!
Not enough to keep them otherwise occupied! Originally Posted by Benny
Whose fault is that.... Some guys are quicker than others...
Whose fault is that.... Some guys are quicker than others... Originally Posted by ThatManFromTexas

Nothing wrong w/being a 2-Pump-Chump!

Right Boardman?

Yes!!! Back on topic!
Nothing wrong w/being a 2-Pump-Chump!

Right Boardman?

Yes!!! Back on topic! Originally Posted by Jusanotherdude
I hate posters who brag about being able to pump twice...
I understand that... a number of strippers have been educated with donations from the TMFT Scholarship fund... Originally Posted by ThatManFromTexas

Your moto being..........A BEHIND is a terrible thing to waste?!........Oh yeah..........
Not enough to keep them otherwise occupied! Originally Posted by Benny
I sense another future troll. The force lies not.

Guys please fill up her dance card quickly and often so she can pay off her "school" debt, leave, and take her trolls with her.