John Reviews

I'm a asshole with annoying ugly whores only, does that count? I/most men already know who we would never see in here by reading reviews and Man talk within the site. Originally Posted by BLM69
Yes, I know and believe we exchanged PM's about this.

If the Gal had a some writing talents, she should write a book Originally Posted by exnykr
In progress...

Yep, that is one of the things I do as well. Originally Posted by Laura Lynn

Hi-5!

Damn that's a lot of work. You guys should get pimps. Originally Posted by L.A.
I do have 2 little pimps. They get all my money.
One is away at College. Out of state University might I add that is very expensive. The other still lives at home and back talks all the time. Spoiled rotten with hormones of a mini-me.

And it is a lot of work but it's called being SAFE!
Yes, I know and believe we exchanged PM's about this.

In progress...

Hi-5!

One is away at College. Out of state University might I add that is very expensive. The other still lives at home and back talks all the time. Spoiled rotten with hormones of a mini-me.

Originally Posted by berkleigh
Your such a class act. If more gals like you were in the hobby us trolls would starve.

Originally Posted by berkleigh
It's none of my biz where the mon--uhh, I mean donations go, but I feel much better knowing some of you actually use it for good things.

Good on you.
Meh, I'm not really worried about reviews of me. But IMO the buyer usually does the reviewing. Do you want restaurants to review back their customers?