How did you come up with your Eccie handle?

The gent that introduced me to eccie sent me the link to the review he wrote titled Bootyful Gia & it's a perfect fit! ��
The gent that introduced me to eccie sent me the link to the review he wrote titled Bootyful Gia & it's a perfect fit! �� Originally Posted by BootyfulGia
Your pussy is a perfect fit on my face. Beautiful!

Anyway, a quick little update on my "handle." My mother-in-law called my young son "Al Bundy" because he kept putting his hand in his pants! My kids asked me "Who is Al Bundy?" I showed them before school on TBS. They laughed. Now they keep on calling each other "Al Bundy". Which is fucked up for me, because I keep on thinking of ECCIE and hookers when I hear Al Bundy.
You sucked 713 cocks? Originally Posted by albundy
Lol silly wabbit... the 713 actually is a Houston area code, so that's how I came up with the 713 in my handle.
And a fitting name it is, luv
Your pussy is a perfect fit on my face. Beautiful!

Anyway, a quick little update on my "handle." My mother-in-law called my young son "Al Bundy" because he kept putting his hand in his pants! My kids asked me "Who is Al Bundy?" I showed them before school on TBS. They laughed. Now they keep on calling each other "Al Bundy". Which is fucked up for me, because I keep on thinking of ECCIE and hookers when I hear Al Bundy. Originally Posted by albundy
Yes it is 👅👅
And a fitting name it is, luv Originally Posted by OldGent

Thx love 💋
Mine has a double meaning for me.
Favorite baseball pitch is the Hung Curve, almost always a home run.
The other refers to an appendage I'm rather proud of, no matter how small.
just like it says. just havein fun
Radio's Shock-Jock Howard Stern's long time radio show Producer Gary is nicknamed "Baba-Boeuy", an inside joke on Gary. Being a Howard fan for the past 22 years led me to take on that Handle. When I started with ASPD (pre-Eccie) in 2005, Paris Hilton was the it girl of the day. Decided to keep both the handle and he picture.
Honestly? It's a DnD character from the 90's. Yes, I am truly a geek.