Tons of reviews

Interesting question on DFK, how about a girl who is about to have my dick in her mouth....just a thought???
I thought COG was the only ass-kisser on this board. Originally Posted by Muffrider
Maybe, but he's definitely the most consistent; I pale in comparison because there isn't a girl's ass he won't kiss and I have standards (low ones, I'll admit, but standards nonetheless).

In this case, I prefer to consider what I wrote as a non-review, review with a "Yes" recommendation. I can post a non-review, review for Bristol (WOW!!), JoeJoe (OMG!), Lori (Amazing!), Arianna (Sexy!), Porsche (Hot!) and a couple of others if you want!
Let me ask this question. Who would you rather DFK - a girl who had 9 dicks in her mouth and had 9 reviews, or a girl who had 9 dicks in her mouth and had a DNR? Originally Posted by love2fishfork
Are you talking in one day? Would 9 in one day define the term SG introduced, "factory"?
I can respect your list of priorties of who you like to visit. What they will do and won't do. A kiss on the cheek is enough for me.
Daty along with bbbj is two of my favorites. I find that most providers take excellent care of their moneymaker. covered everything except bbbj. "REGULAR" girls could take lessons on the care and maintaince. For those that like dfk I say go for it .Too each their own as you enjoy and nodody gets hurt. To answer

"Let me ask this question. Who would you rather DFK - a girl who had 9 dicks in her mouth and had 9 reviews, or a girl who had 9 dicks in her mouth and had a DNR? "
Matter of fact an 18 3-holed virgin tops my bucket list. know one with a father complex?? Have to remember some great advice given dfk before bbbj, dfk before bbbj. Or else break out the scope mouthwash for us.
Thank you, Scorpio!