PSA about....cooties.... STD’s

There are rapid std kits that you can order online. With these kits, you can obtain results fairly quickly(within 5-10 min). This isnt always realistic due to time constraints, but you could try getting the hooker to agree to taking the test before your encounter. If she refuses, thats a red flag.
Im a music artist so i often imagine having groupies take these rapid tests before fucking them, once my career takes off. Originally Posted by 12InchClock
You're a music artist? I've never heard a musician use that term, it's usually a media label.
What music genre and instruments do you play?
I'm al guitarist. I played in a few local rock/metal bands in the mid 80's and 90's, nothing big time. I haven't been in a band since then. I still collaborate with other musicians, but mostly to do isolated digital tracks to create music remotely. I bought a Martin Acoustic a few months ago, I'm surprised how much I'm enjoying it. It's helping me out of a writing rut.
using the wrong terminology while describing one’s own profession. . That’s called doing a Stewie whew
There are rapid std kits that you can order online. With these kits, you can obtain results fairly quickly(within 5-10 min). This isnt always realistic due to time constraints, but you could try getting the hooker to agree to taking the test before your encounter. If she refuses, thats a red flag.
Im a music artist so i often imagine having groupies take these rapid tests before fucking them, once my career takes off. Originally Posted by 12InchClock
You're a music artist? I've never heard a musician use that term, it's usually a media label.
What music genre and instruments do you play?
I'm al guitarist. I played in a few local rock/metal bands in the mid 80's and 90's, nothing big time. I haven't been in a band since then. I still collaborate with other musicians, but mostly to do isolated digital tracks to create music remotely. I bought a Martin Acoustic a few months ago, I'm surprised how much I'm enjoying it. It's helping me out of a writing rut. Originally Posted by Willie Wanker
Well , I seem to recall that 12inches is a billionaire, so maybe music is just a hobby?
Word on the streets, theres spike in syphilis and gonorrhea in upstate. I would slow down on bbbj, dfk, and daty if i were you. I think its time to just find a good clean utr and fuck her senseless until further notice. High probability that some of the big time hookers have come in contact with something based on the new std numbers in the area. Originally Posted by 12InchClock
Don’t see someone I never met: Stewie seal of approval. Whew Originally Posted by Carlos Danger

or busy licking a PSE ????

dang I wish that somebody's wife would call