do you think prices are to high?

Prices are high, yes. But hey nothing we can do about it. Some prices aren't high, it's just that most of them seem to be.
I use advertised low rates as a skank filter and ignore providers charging $200/hour and under for GFE. The problem I have is that most of the providers above $200/hour aren't worth seeing either - regardless of what their reviews claim.
The sweet spot for me is 200. Unless you really appeal to me, I'm not paying more than that for an hour. I'll go visit an AMP or get a weekly L2 Backpage massage if I can't find my GFE date at that price point. I also prefer you post one price for everything you do - none of this +$ for service X, Y or G.
I know i have zero credibility here because im new but here ya go anyway

Your rates are good. In my experience there are different levels of guys based on the rate. I know there are fantastic guys at every level but you will pick up more of the ones that have a few problems at very low rates.

Considering it's very difficult to raise your rates once you bottom out you seem to have a perfect rate and I wouldn't change it if I were you. It's hard at every level so logic would dictate you pick the level you like the most and stick with it. There may not be as many clients at a higher rate but there doesn't have to be (and you can take exceptional care of the gentelmen that HAVE chosen you which will lead to more repeat visits... Which usually makes the actual visit more fulfilling.)

Just my immediate thoughts on this. Y'all have a great week!
I know there are fantastic guys at every level but you will pick up more of the ones that have a few problems at very low rates. Originally Posted by SoftPlaceToLand
I kind of feel insulted... Are you saying that the guys that can afford the higher rates have less problems? Or that by seeing more at a lower rate you have a higher chance of seeing clients with problems?
please move to buffalo / niagara falls ny
100!!!!! on scale 1 to 10 Originally Posted by SexyJazzy
I use advertised low rates as a skank filter and ignore providers charging $200/hour and under for GFE. The problem I have is that most of the providers above $200/hour aren't worth seeing either - regardless of what their reviews claim. Originally Posted by edm_fw
Then don't you have somewhere better to be than here?? I mean, if everyone is either a "skank" or "not worth the money", couldn't your time be better served with another hobby?
You should not be insulted unless "guys with problems" has anything to do with you. I've been a successful provider for about 10 years. In my experience providers will attract a different sort of element more often with very low rates compared to high rates. It's extremely unfortunate but that truly is the reality. I am sorry that it offends some. Wouldn't you rather hear the truth? Even if it's not perfect? There is no definitive answer on this topic, but rather a collection of experiences. Wouldn't you say?
I'd personally say I've had fewer problems with my "lower rate" gents than with the ones I've seen at a higher rate. That is my collective on my personal experience. Doesn't offend me at all-- because in my case nothing could be further from the truth.
No I do not think prices are too high, simply because there is a variety of prices,for a variety of budgets. what is too high?. I scanned an ad on bp, a chick was offering 30 bucks for 10 mins, is that too high? I hope not.
I use advertised low rates as a skank filter and ignore providers charging $200/hour and under for GFE. The problem I have is that most of the providers above $200/hour aren't worth seeing either - regardless of what their reviews claim. Originally Posted by edm_fw
Really Sir, so all the providers that are 200 and under are skanks?? And the providers that charge over $200 aren't woth seeing at all? I dont think I am alone when I say what a jerk you are! Why are you even on here?? We dont like people on here that say mean stuff like that!
I think that the ladies can charge whatever they want to. If You charge 400/hr and your business is good, keep it up. If you charge 400/hr and your not getting calls and business is bad, you may want to lower your prices. From what I've seen most women here charge about $250/hr +/- $50. To me that seems like a reasonable price. As for the $120/hr visits, I would be very cautious and do my research. If it sounds too good to be true, maybe it is!
My sweet spot is also in the 200 range 175-225 but only if they really truly enjoy what they do. I love DFK and if a girl cant do that I wont see them for any price. Its just a turn off for me.
Tara, you are beautiful and priced just right for me, i did a review saying how much i enjoyed our visit.
I have mentioned this is other threads but my ATF is $.75/hr and treats me like a king, offers a full menu (yes includes Greek & Real GFE), always gives me a massage afterwards (RMT) and is never a clock watcher.

Maybe she is the reason I think most other providers are over priced, she has spoiled me.. LOL I need to call her again it's been awhile....