Calling all Ex-Wildflowers

Rocky: I didn't keep a lot of paper work. Especially with our girls. They were all "normal" girls, I wouldn't want anyone to get ahold of that info. It would have been disastrous for a lot of the old B&B and Wildflowers for their names to come out after being away for 4 or 5 years. I couldn't have handled that. No reason for them to get caught up in that mess.

Oldsalt: great to hear from you, if you're the same OS. Hope you're well. Last I hear Glenda was in College Station area as a civilian. This is about 8 years ago now. For all I know, she could be in Wichita or some god-aweful place. She was a favorite, nice, sweet, and an adorable wandering eye that made it a hoot to have a conversation with her and try not to follow the bouncing (eye) ball!! Great young lady.

Billy
The Wildflower Group
  • pyro
  • 09-17-2011, 08:08 AM
Oh, well. That's why I worked into giving the ladies 2 names, since there were so many Caroline, Mia, etc floating around. Sorry, but man, Kat and I just hooted and howled for 10 minutes when I just called her and I didn't know who she was until she told me. The world is getting smaller.
Sorry, if this keeps going, maybe your Kat will turn up.
Billy
TWG Originally Posted by BananaRepublican

Sometimes the names really stay with you.

Remember "Gabby Hayes?" (that one still cracks me up)

marketing genius I tell ya, marketing genius...

Billy,

Always glad to read you sir!
You're a true gentleman

Very best regards

pyro
  • ideas
  • 09-17-2011, 08:23 AM
What ever happened to Bella? She was fabulous.
Same old oldsalt.
Good to hear you're doing well.
Still remember seeing your ladies, and the meet and greets, at the ranch.
Damn, one of us is getting old.
Gotta be me!!!! If it wasn't for Mikki and Yogi jumping on me in morning to go out, I wouldn't get out of bed. There's always a choice in life. Mikki and Yogi pee/poop in the house/bed, or get my lazy arse up and walk them. Choice number 2 is always the best choice!!!!
Thanks.
Billy
TWG
Wow, what a trip down memory lane. Thanks for the memories, "BR".
Would love to hear how Misty is doing. Hope all is well.
Hey Billy, this is a great thread. I enjoy the read.
Regarding Misty - I saw her when she shared an apartment with Holly Of Houston - I believe she went by the name Kendra. She remembered me when she told me I look very familiar and I said I was thinking alike. Then it clicked. I said, I saw you many many times at Bixxx & Bexx and she told me her name at B & B WF. We exchanged email and cell phone. At that time, she was working as a dental hygienist and told me she has a young son. I saw her couple of times after that. Then,I lost the contact.

Plz get hold of Holly and she may know where she is now. Let me know if you find her.
Thanks, I did not know that. I'll talk with Holly and find out. Misty was the first civilian that joined B&B. She made her debut at one of the first lunches. Great story behind her name, can't tell it here, tho. Also, WTF was the recipient of the first bj she ever did, even tho she had a kid!!!! Believe it or not. The whole experience that day was unreal. It all had to do with the Slippery When Wet softball team, home run balls, and Allison of Houston. Fond memories of a very nice down to earth young (then) lady. 10 years goes by so fast.
Billy
The Wildflower Group
I saw her recently at restaurant sitting at the bar. I noticed her but did not approach. We happened to make eye contact and spent several minutes talking about the "old' times. She is happy in civilian life and I asked her she still had the same phone number. She said yes and to give her a call.
Dumb ass me somehow miss placed it. She did look very lovely and sexy in her work out clothes!
The whole experience that day was unreal. It all had to do with the Slippery When Wet softball team, home run balls, and Allison of Houston. Fond memories of a very nice down to earth young (then) lady. 10 years goes by so fast.
Billy
The Wildflower Group Originally Posted by BananaRepublican
Kelly still owes me a blowjob for a home run I hit.
Any word on Arielle Nicole? She was a very fun black gal that word squirt and squirt and sqirt!! Oh man that hot liquid drenching me, we had to ruin a few mattresses but wow. I have a buddy that gives me shit because i lost her contact info. I only told him the story about her and he still gives me shit for losing the info.
Can't forget about Cherry. Hot black gal that was a great kisser. I was introduced to her by my buddy Satin on a dance floor at some social.

Had I known she was going to leave the business, I would have seen her again, probably several times.
Lindsey (Trish Tite), Meg, Virginia Luv - All favorites. Hope they all have found something to hold on to.