ECCIE Bully ALERT!! from a member who goes by - pxmcc

• pxmcc
  • 10-23-2014, 12:48 AM
I'm sure you are only DNS'ed with her. Doubt you're actually blacklisted hobby-wide. She's not verified, so it's not infoshared. Bad review, nutty attitude, I wouldn't lose any sleep. Originally Posted by monkey man
nah im good monkey.
  • pxmcc
  • 10-23-2014, 12:54 AM
You are both idiots Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
thx dg. i luv u too.
  • pxmcc
  • 10-23-2014, 01:02 AM
Hey maybe im out of line for saying this but I would be irritated too. She made it apparent that she didnt want to talk to you and you still texted her back again 4 times after that before she told you she would write an alert on you. Like superhead said she is new and didnt know any better posting your phone number but I am almost 100% sure that you knew you arnt supposed to reveal text messages or info in a private review… Originally Posted by KaitlynDior

but ur not out of line at all. its a free country and ur entitled to express your opinion.
  • pxmcc
  • 10-23-2014, 01:08 AM
No disrespect intended pxmcc but if I just got my ass kicked I would probably be in chill mode. Originally Posted by Zanzibar789
its cool z. honestly i wasnt tryin to start anything.
  • pxmcc
  • 10-23-2014, 01:26 AM
But, but I thought you had two PhDs?

That dope is some bad shit.

Oops I almost forgot...get a fucking hobby phone. Originally Posted by oilfieldscum
  • pxmcc
  • 10-23-2014, 01:29 AM
Dammit, bitch - you, like, owe me!!!

Nina Rose, familiarize yourself with the site rules, and steer clear of dumbasses. Originally Posted by chicagoboy
lol.
  • pxmcc
  • 10-23-2014, 01:34 AM
He has a history with other providers here so the harassing texts don't come as a surprise. I thinck he and The Player might be hobby brothers lol. Some fucktards just don't know when to let go. Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne
  • pxmcc
  • 10-23-2014, 01:42 AM
Hoodrat vs. Hoodrat... tragic Originally Posted by Horizontal Driller
ya HD u nailed me. ghetto born n bred. lol.
  • pxmcc
  • 10-23-2014, 01:59 AM
Lets be honest, px is a freak. His reviews, his "UFC" nights, his inability to keep off Hotboyz dick & basically speaking to himself on threads.

Ladies, stay away from this guy. Px and his 2 PhDs and perfect MCAT score belong on backpage.

Not insulting the dude, or being rude - just stating the obvious Originally Posted by Space Cowboy
  • pxmcc
  • 10-23-2014, 03:19 AM
[QUOTE=Space Cowboy;1055945853]Lets be honest, px is a freak. His reviews, his "UFC" nights, his inability to keep off Hotboyz dick & basically speaking to himself on threads.

Ladies, stay away from this guy. Px and his 2 PhDs and perfect MCAT score belong on backpage.

i dare you to insult me without crapping ur pants. no, forget that, i double dog dare you to insult me to my face without crapping ur pants. in fact, i will wager 10$ that you will not be able to insult me to my face without crapping ur pants. the result will be determined by the smell test. if it smells like shit, it probably is. is that fair?
lmfao.
[/PRIVATE]
Lets be honest, px is a freak. His reviews, his "UFC" nights, his inability to keep off Hotboyz dick & basically speaking to himself on threads.

Not insulting the dude, or being rude - just stating the obvious Originally Posted by Space Cowboy

2 Phds and a perfect MCAT .... and he cannot figure out how to use the multiquote ...
pxmcc, try to listen to my words. You are fucking psycho.

Now, whether you really are or not is beside the point. The FACT is that every single lady reading this thread is going to avoid you like the plague now. You're coming across as completely nuts and obsessive. All you've done is garner sympathy for Nina, whom we all feel extremely lucky not to be right now. Because of you.

Hopefully you can get past your hubris long enough to see that you really need to just drop it and leave her alone. You're not winning this one, and at this point you never will. Your ONLY option not to make it worse is to exit stage right.

Or, by all means, keep going. You're keeping the trolls fat and happy right now, so we're all kind of grateful for that.
  • Trey
  • 10-23-2014, 06:25 AM
[QUOTE=pxmcc;1055946346]

i dare you to insult me without crapping ur pants. no, forget that, i double dog dare you to insult me to my face without crapping ur pants. in fact, i will wager 10$ that you will not be able to insult me to my face without crapping ur pants. the result will be determined by the smell test. if it smells like shit, it probably is. is that fair?
lmfao.
[/PRIVATE] Originally Posted by Space Cowboy
Dude you're supposed to skip the double dog dare and go straight for the dreaded Triple Dog Dare. I don't know who wins as you're smelling dude ass for victory.
thx dg. i luv u too. Originally Posted by pxmcc
[QUOTE=Trey;1055946562]

Dude you're supposed to skip the double dog dare and go straight for the dreaded Triple Dog Dare. I don't know who wins as you're smelling dude ass for victory. Originally Posted by pxmcc
pxmcc, try to listen to my words. You are fucking psycho.

Now, whether you really are or not is beside the point. The FACT is that every single lady reading this thread is going to avoid you like the plague now. You're coming across as completely nuts and obsessive. All you've done is garner sympathy for Nina, whom we all feel extremely lucky not to be right now. Because of you.

Hopefully you can get past your hubris long enough to see that you really need to just drop it and leave her alone. You're not winning this one, and at this point you never will. Your ONLY option not to make it worse is to exit stage right.

Or, by all means, keep going. You're keeping the trolls fat and happy right now, so we're all kind of grateful for that. Originally Posted by CarolineDavenport

I agree....Let this die....stay away from ECCIE girls, and fade into background for a while