P411 safe?

I had P411 for almost 2 years, and it makes setting appointments easy. See
a couple of the newbie friendly providers that can vouch for you with your hobby name. They never had any of my real world info, just a hobby name and phone number. Originally Posted by DorkLover
AND your credit card. They don't take money order from post office. Your payment will forever link your account activities to YOU.
I hobby very seldom. I have used a provider as a reference more than once that didn't remember me. That's always a boost to the ego. I've found that when I am in the mood a P411 account is invaluable. Once a provider gives you an okay it stays on your profile after you have faded from her memory.
Personally, I am not sure I will see anyone not on P411. Each and every experience has been good as far as finding someone that will show up or be there when expected.
Since most of us work for Tom Thumb or Taco Bell, the background checks really aren't that big of a deal.
Sorry Didn't mean to piss ya off I was just browsing the web for comments on p411 my bad.
Since this thread has been revived, I guess I will chime in with a security tip too. Hacking CAN find anything that you have ever typed into a website. anything that you have ever entered into any computer that has was hooked to the internet for any period of time after you entered info.

So the folks that are saying they have "had their eyes opened" by getting a more secure job I can understand how intimidating big brother can be. I've been doing internet security before they even called it the internet.

That being said, I'm joining P411 really soon myself.

It's about risk right? what do you think is more likely, having a bad experiance due to poor research/screening, or missing the one you wanted to see. Or is it more likely that one of the 12 people in the world that have the skills to find you singles you out of the 7 billion people by your P411 account. The odds of that happening are so low that I probably will never happen, as there will never be enough people on P411 to have a chance greater that 1 every 100 years.

While it is POSSIBLE for your P411 info to get out, and it is POSSIBLE for someone at some point to be motivated to out the whole site, it is very imPROBABLE it will ever happen. Just because something can happen doesn't mean it has a high enough chance that it will happen to ever happen.

Let me put those odds in perspective:

You probably have at least 10,000 times higher chance of getting hit by a car out of control flying through you home and killing you while you read this.

You probably have at least 1000 times greater chance of getting killed by being hit directly by an astroid.

You have a 10 million times greater chance of your SO or work finding out by spying on you or your pc directly. Not p411's site.

I'm not saying I'm a fan of P411, I haven't even joined yet, it just frustrates me when people start talking about how much of a risk your info can be in online, when they have no idea what the actual probabilities are.

Your risk of bad stuff happening with P411 is far less than without it. and that's taking into account the screening. And now I have convinced myself after reading this thread and posting this message to get a P411 account for myself.