Obama wants to regulate cow fart to fight “global warming”

You must have really had a biggen wipe off your chin. Glory hole??? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Again, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, you're the only one here bragging about sucking on your boyfriend's "biggen".
Again, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, you're the only one here bragging about sucking on your boyfriend's "biggen". Originally Posted by I B Hankering

LOL guess you haven't had a biggen for a while the way you are obsessing about it. Well any dick in a storm for you liberal or conservative it won't matter. Open wide dick breath.
LOL guess you haven't had a biggen for a while the way you are obsessing about it. Well any dick in a storm for you liberal or conservative it won't matter. Open wide dick breath. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You're the one that's posted almost 12,000 times that you are suckling on your boyfriend's "biggen", Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
You're the one that's posted almost 12,000 times that you are suckling on your boyfriend's "biggen", Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering

One thing about it hankering for a biggen, not only are you a cocksucker you are a lying cocksucker.