Caught on video: Maskless Nancy Pelosi gets hair done

If you think Piglosi will quit rather than ruin a constituent’s life, or have her arkancided, I’ve got some beachfront property in Oklahoma to sell you.
If you think Piglosi will quit rather than ruin a constituent’s life, or have her arkancided, I’ve got some beachfront property in Oklahoma to sell you. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
I mean resign from her tit-sucking job in the House.

She would still flap her botox laden lips.
I mean resign from her tit-sucking job in the House.

She would still flap her botox laden lips. Originally Posted by LexusLover

wouldn't it be a hoot if she loses to that commie challenger in the general in their stupid version of the jungle election.

this is now ToiletBowlNancyPantsGate

BAHHAHHAHAAAAAAAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
How's that? The stylist who did Pelosi's hair got permission from the Salon ower to have Nancy come in. The salon owner has been renting out rooms to stylists since April (against the rules). She gave permission for Pelosi to come in and then gives the video to Hannity and Fox news.

Can you say set up? Can you say Scam? You have nothing.
"a hoot" .... reported the salon owner has about $240,000 in her "gofund" !
How's that? The stylist who did Pelosi's hair got permission from the Salon ower to have Nancy come in. Originally Posted by adav8s28
No she didn't! Why must you keep making shit up like PissLousy.

The salon was CLOSED by EO. You obviously didn't listen to the owner's interview and statements about how long she's been closed.

BTW: It's "owner" not "ower" ....

If you fruitcakes couldn't make up shit you'd have nothing to post!

She gave the video to the ONLY NEWS AGENCY that would run it. Still making up shit!
These idiots act like she was unaware of the rules she’s been shoving down her own constituency’s throat. Her ‘but, the salon said it was ok’ tripe is a fucking joke. Shes either to stupid/senile to know her own rules, or is just an elitist cunt.
No she didn't! Why must you keep making shit up like PissLousy.
Originally Posted by LexusLover
The stylist who's last name is Desarno is a male moron. The owner of salon was renting out space to stylists since April (against the rules) not because she felt sorry for them (she wanted to make some money) The owner of the Salon gave permission for Pelosi to come in. Then gave the video to Hannity and Fox news. Why would she do that? Because she thought Pelosi closed her down. It was Govenor Gavin Newsome of Calif who shut her down! Go take your meds and go back to sleep newbie. You don't know left from right. You are not schooling anyone on here LL idiot.
So you’re going with the ‘she’s stupid’ defense.
All the more reason to vote twice, eh?
There's more https://presscalifornia.com/2020/09/...with-the-nobs/

With SF restaurants shuttered, Nancy nibbles with Nob Hill elites

Posted on 09/04/2020 6:53 am

With SF restaurants shuttered, Nancy nibbles with Nob Hill elites
Defund the police? No prob. Pelosi brings her own
Staff Report

San Francisco, Calif. — City leaders and activists are working hard to lock down San Francisco businesses and defund the police, but one Democrat didn’t get the memo for either.

Speaker Pelosi, in a follow up to the HairGate disaster, lunched Wednesday at the Pacific Union Club, an exclusive band of historically incorrect Old San Franciscans.

While many restaurants around the city close for good, her maskless meal reminds one that those in the know can still get a sit-down bite to eat in the city with little ado.

Nor have calls to eliminate the SFPD inconvenienced Ms. Pelosi. A Department of Homeland Security officer with a bomb sniffing dog walked the whole block before she went inside.

“Defund the police, it does not seem to be working quite yet,” dryly remarked one Nob Hillian, who was privy to these events.

The Pacific Union, the city’s most elite social club, stands atop Nob Hill, a name that pays homage to four original neighbors, the nabobs or “nobs,” who started the Central Pacific Railroad.

The four uber wealthy white men were Leland Stanford, Collis Potter Huntington, Charles Crocker, and Mark Hopkins, whose namesake hotel stands across the street, a luxury landmark now populated with homeless drug and alcohol addicts, compliments of the city of San Francisco, which is picking up the tab for the rooms and the substances via Operation Roomkey.

Ambrose Bierce lampooned the Big Four as Happy Hunty (Huntington), Cowboy Charley (Crocker), Leland The Kid (Stanford), and minor devil Sootymug (Hopkins), who “gave up robbing stage coaches for the much greater loot of railroad operation.”

The quartet, along with many alumni of the club, have been targets of contemporary cancel culture for a list of misdeeds too long to mention. One wonders, rather than supping at the club that celebrates the Big Four, whether a lioness of liberalism like Pelosi should boycott it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3X1Jp3FCiU
How's that? The stylist who did Pelosi's hair got permission from the Salon ower to have Nancy come in. The salon owner has been renting out rooms to stylists since April (against the rules). She gave permission for Pelosi to come in and then gives the video to Hannity and Fox news.

Can you say set up? Can you say Scam? You have nothing.
Originally Posted by adav8s28
Fuck the deflection! Petulant Pelosi knew it was against the rules when she had her assistant call and make the appointment.
^^ YUP ^^ again """DO AS I SAY NOT AS I DO" elitist DPST attitude
The owner of the Salon gave permission for Pelosi to come in. Then gave the video to Hannity and Fox news. Why would she do that? Because she thought Pelosi closed her down. It was Govenor Gavin Newsome of Calif who shut her down! Go take your meds and go back to sleep newbie. You don't know left from right. You are not schooling anyone on here LL idiot. Originally Posted by adav8s28
Why do you keep stupidly trying to defend the indefensible? You're as tone-deaf and devoid of logic as Pelosi!

Our Speaker of the House, who is holding up federal covid relief money for her constituents while she personally flaunts the rules that keep them destitute, is caught on tape and her excuse is - "I was the victim of a setup?"

Really? Set up by her fucking hairdresser?

And this bitch is 3rd in line for the Presidency?

I might have more respect for her if she just looked into the camera and said

"Don't you get it?

Rules are for the little people!

Let them eat cake... er, I mean $12 a pint ice cream!"

SMDH.
She doesn’t even have to go that far. Just say sorry, I fucked up and did something I shouldn’t have. The story would die in a day.