Provider Tips

Bristol, you would be shocked at what some girls from BP and such try to get away with. That's why there are sights like this so that those of us that have been burned b4 don't have to be again. Thank you eccie!!
Interesting reading - I would agree with all of the comments. Treat all as you wish to be treated and we all get to enjoy each other.

As far as Bristol I have and I most certainly will see her again. She is a true sweetheart and at at our last meeting went out of her way to make our time happen. Sometimes scheduling can be the hardest thing, however she made a special effort to make time for me. And that alone made me feel good -- Not to mention the good feeling I had after we actually got together.
Great THREAD!!! GREAT POINTS!!!! GOOD VIEWS!!!!
Thank you Scubabad! I agree with that. +1
I have to say; A lot of cleints I have seen, are into making me the star and take VERY good care of me, even though it should be the other way around, lol. Im very much into enjoying the time we spend together and pleasing them which usually gets me pleased too!
Well spoken and hitting the mark.
I agree with MsElena here. I don't begrudge a provider that knows what time it is and gently moves things along. If it's obvious that the customer is not moving at a pace that will allow things to wrap-up in the arranged time, she has a right to make her schedule known. If the appointment ends up being less than the arranged time, that should be at the discretion of the customer, not the provider.

I would never downgrade an experience because the gal keeps an eye on the time. However, I think it is intolerable for a gal to look at her watch 15 minutes into an hour and say that we need to wrap things up. Originally Posted by R. Stone Jr.

This would be tacky in any business but in one as personalized as ours would also be rude and tasteless.
I love this! I'm not saying I need 100 texts after we meet, but a text or 2 back and forth expressing a good time always makes me smile. Usually 15 minutes after the appointment I am on some highway in you know what city in stopped traffic for 45 minutes. A cute text makes me smile and know that he was happy I am not usually the one to text first since I never want to get anyone in trouble Originally Posted by Bristol

A sweet text....sometimes just one word or two also makes me smile and feel that I made someone's days brighter because they spent time with me. As Bristol says, some times I also send off a nice text but it depends on the contact system we have determined works best for us.
Creates a nice afterglow.
Always remember if you do anything wrong it's COG's fault
I know this will sound naive in a way, but I want to be able to trust that a provider will do what they say they are going to do. If they can't and they let me know, all will be forgiven. I like the 24 hour rule on that.

Secondly, I like a provider to treat me like a person, not a wallet. Smile and be friendly, you don't have to be my long lost love, but your undivided attention is nice.

Third, be willing. Willing to provide what you advertise. If you advertise PSE, or GFE, then mean it, do it, and at least pretend you enjoy it (or best of all...actually enjoy it).

Fourth, stay away from drugs, and that includes too much alcohol. If you have to get high or drunk to be in the business then the business isn't really your cup of tea, and you should move on.

Fifth, consider your safety as first and foremost. Don't use your safety as some BS excuse, but if your safety is in jeopardy...leave. Forget the donation and just leave.

Lastly, try to remain consistent in your level of service, how you treat your customers, and how you treat yourself. Find a way to be happy in what you do.

I hope these make sense, and don't seem bossy or unreasonable. They make sense to me, anyway.
I know this will sound naive in a way, but I want to be able to trust that a provider will do what they say they are going to do. If they can't and they let me know, all will be forgiven. I like the 24 hour rule on that.

Secondly, I like a provider to treat me like a person, not a wallet. Smile and be friendly, you don't have to be my long lost love, but your undivided attention is nice.

Third, be willing. Willing to provide what you advertise. If you advertise PSE, or GFE, then mean it, do it, and at least pretend you enjoy it (or best of all...actually enjoy it).

Fourth, stay away from drugs, and that includes too much alcohol. If you have to get high or drunk to be in the business then the business isn't really your cup of tea, and you should move on.

Fifth, consider your safety as first and foremost. Don't use your safety as some BS excuse, but if your safety is in jeopardy...leave. Forget the donation and just leave.

Lastly, try to remain consistent in your level of service, how you treat your customers, and how you treat yourself. Find a way to be happy in what you do.

I hope these make sense, and don't seem bossy or unreasonable. They make sense to me, anyway. Originally Posted by Bartman1963
+1000 Bartman, well said.