Dressing for Success -- Provider's Edition

• Sabor
  • 10-09-2013, 05:02 PM
Nice little sundress with spaghetti straps, a flared hem and in fabric that moves like water. I will lie on the bed, you can straddle my shoulders and slowly lower yourself to me while swaying your hips just a bit.

Washing hair is really sexy. I work up a good lather then press my finger tips into your scalp, I start rubbing back and forth with increasing speed and pressure while you are wiggling your beautiful ass to keep pace, if I am facing you then you can hold onto something handy to keep your balance... two hands please
... camisole, bobbed hair... Check, aaaaand check! Originally Posted by Aidan MacKenna
Check indeed!

Monk
Check indeed!

Monk Originally Posted by Monk Rasputin
Aidan is one fine women! Unfortunately it was not BCD. Hoping I can find the time while she is in town.
  • Annef
  • 10-10-2013, 03:52 PM
You forgot to mention the part where you recite nonsensical poetry to me while you're nestled in my bosom and I'm giving you a scalp massage. "Pointy birds, O pointy pointy..."

I was at a Prairie Home Companion show in the Berkshires where the Steep Canyon Rangers were the musical guest. I should have posted an ad. Why didn't I post an ad? Worst case scenario, I'd wind up in bed with the sound effects guy and the hotel's management would field calls about all of the farmhouse and airplane noises coming from the room. Best case scenario is a lazy (but beyond lovely) threesome that would be very well narrated. Originally Posted by JennsLolli
I would like to be a apart of that!
Blushing...
Blushing? me too.........can you tell me why Aidan?
Ummmmm.... Maaaaybee... Hehehe
I don't want to see you in a towel, or a sports jersey. Originally Posted by mrhamm
That's unfortunate, because I can't seem to take my jersey off these days!

Do what AddisonGFE does: ask! Originally Posted by Eraserman
I agree. Just Ask. We gents are all different.

My preference is for a thin, short dress - black if you have it, heels and nothing else.
That's unfortunate, because I can't seem to take my jersey off these days!

Originally Posted by JennsLolli
I am now a Cardinals fan?
Playing dress-up is one of my creative outlets and I frequently ask my date of he has a preference for my attire, refreshments, etc...in my appt confirmation msg. If he says something simple like "lingerie" I may ask his fave color or options like old-school garter/stockings, teddy, kinky/fetish & the most common requests: STOCKINGS! fishnets or smooth, nude, black, white? SHORT SKIRT: dressy, casual, denim then SCHOOL GIRL: baby doll dress, Catholc (white shirt, plaid skirt, knee-hi sox and loafers), slutty halter with short skirt, or a specific school girl request I went on a shopping trip to acquire and scored! He wanted a button down shirt with tie, sorry plaid skirt, plain white bra and undies, pigtails, knee-hi's and Mary Janes. I found a TONY the TIGER tie that matched my iridescent blue/purple dress shirt. Love it when you can apply a theme to coordinate decor, outfits, etc...

I really, really enjoy dressing to enhance the perceived tone or demeanor indicated in my convos with a client prior to our date. The appreciative elevator scan gives me goosebumps then it's his turn to shiver when I hand him a camera to snap some pics to preserve the memory. Sometimes, I'm amazed at the results! Others, well... some guys love everything about us without censure so they don't think about directing how we pose to avoid looking fat, or not show the bad profile side or even tuck an errant curl behind the ear so it's neat. Personally, I can't pose without a mirror in front of me! Hell, even that fails to yield decent pics lately. :-)

Love hearing the different choices made by the gents who posted. Sometimes, regulars with the short-notice availability perk are greeted by wet, dripping women as a result of limited prep time. With my new short-haired style, the water whisks away easily, but when long, my hair took hours to dry completely cuz it's so thick! I don't like cold drops distracting me from fun either!

Please... don't let my latest novel kill this thread!! Lol

BTW, I got locked out of my room butt naked without a key after running after a client who'd left something behind. The click of the latch triggers the OMG look of panic quite effectively. *blush*