I...

Man, you're a scrub. You let these fat ass bitches punk yo ass.

I think one of them took advantage of you. Bent you over and dildoed you or something.

Damn, boy!
If anyone would know the results of that activity ...
This threAD

• Rezo
  • 07-27-2012, 12:20 AM
  • ivan
  • 07-27-2012, 06:50 AM
U must be getting 2 for the price of one now. O hold on, they're already 2 in one
  • bbkid
  • 07-27-2012, 07:05 AM
Well if this was Wakeup that actually wrote this then I give him props. Not most men will admit this and this just made Wakeup to be put on my respect list now. Originally Posted by Jemma Martin
You hear that, wu? That just had to make your day.
  • ivan
  • 07-27-2012, 07:08 AM
If I admit it can I get a discount?

Well if this was Wakeup that actually wrote this then I give him props. Not most men will admit this and this just made Wakeup to be put on my respect list now. Originally Posted by Jemma Martin
You hear that, wu? That just had to make your day. Originally Posted by bbkid
Not most women will acknowledge this. It just made Jemma to be put up on WU's to do list.
Point of order........shouldn't wakeup change his tagline to "I apologize for shitting like an elephant all over your parade"..........ija Originally Posted by dearhunter

He never said he was going to stop shitting on the parade

"I will continue to believe what I want, like what I want, and speak what I want, but I'll temper my remarks so that others do not take offense. Thank you for your time."
I don't thinck Jemma was around when I wrote my apology and dh called me a pussy for doing it.
hmmm....I'll wait and see what happens
I don't thinck Jemma was around when I wrote my apology and dh called me a pussy for doing it. Originally Posted by boardman
I am pretty sure I called you a "big pussy"........ijs.
I stand corrected...

Hahahahahhahahahahhaha

He fooled all of you tards! It was actually wakeu&#112 that wrote it.
  • mietk
  • 07-27-2012, 02:17 PM
Is Wakeup queer? Is he now a catcher?