Bye to DFW

• Gbfsl
  • 07-25-2015, 06:06 AM
Just one more bit of advice, Eng: the best thing to do when you find yourself in a hole is to stop digging.

Let this die and go home.
Just one more bit of advice, Eng: the best thing to do when you find yourself in a hole is to stop digging.

Let this die and go home. Originally Posted by Gbfsl
Am I in hole? It is not deep enough yet. I am enjoying this (seriously)... I had time to kill yesterday at airport and I have time to kill today in the room.. I am still thinking about wt to do today so eccie give me perfect way to kill time.

Really thank you for your advise,,, I will stop digging when I feel I can't get out or feel hurt..but I am ok for now.
You must never met the right ladies Originally Posted by SexyPlatinum
I met awesome ladies... were you referring to yourself?
I thought you didn't "feel like typing" ..according to your initial post?? You are typing a lot here sir!!!

And do you have spellcheck ?? You spelling is atrocious....meaning pretty bad.

So with all the typing you're doing you could have knocked out a couple reviews instead of boo hoo-ing and attempting to defend yourself when you sounded like an ass from post#1

And maybe two sessions didn't go well because you didn't click because your an asswipe?

Just observations.......
I thought you didn't "feel like typing" ..according to your initial post?? You are typing a lot here sir!!!

And do you have spellcheck ?? You spelling is atrocious....meaning pretty bad.

So with all the typing you're doing you could have knocked out a couple reviews instead of boo hoo-ing and attempting to defend yourself when you sounded like an ass from post#1

And maybe two sessions didn't go well because you didn't click because your an asswipe?

Just observations....... Originally Posted by Sophia Banks
I can't write.. I can't spell.. I am an ass or asswipe.. oh well...

don't forget to wipe ur ass with asswipe after your session...

at least I have money to see "high end", "good" providers... just won't be you.. lol

keep observing and enjoy...