Do need Help doing s person check

Tow, my best advice to avoid anything like this again is if you make a post and start to get flamed just ignore it. I've had ragged on people and people have ragged on me. It is how the world works and it is even more noticable online. But in truth, ECCIE is not even the worst. Everyone here is pretty polite compared to some sites, and I'm not even talking hobby sites. If you post something serious and get picked on just say something along the lines of "meh, just offering to help." Getting defensive only makes things worse. I put up a thread 2 weeks ago where the only 2 people that comments spent an entire paragraph each calling me stupid, and they didn't even have the decency to through a joke in.
Thanks for clearing that up.... I advertise it.. cause I can do it. So, why wouldnt I play off of that?
I'm sorry too and just FYI this provider was not amber that peed on me Originally Posted by Tow_mater
Amber dont pee Amber Rains.
Tow mater all i have to say is you are good in my book ill see you anytime anywhere......so would Amber im sure your a sweetie.........
Woooo Hooo...!! I'm under Brandee, yesss!
+ 100 on the clip too. Laughed my ass off.

Tow how are you going to screen me? I'm going to give three ref's I've seen recently. Unless you were there when I was with these three ladies I don't see how you can help in any way.

And are you going to do this out of the kindness of your heart or are you going to want to exchange your time for services or money or what? Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat

I still want to know how you can "ok me" if you weren't there when I have seen other ladies.

And are you offering to do this 100% free? Where is it going benefit you? Nobody dedicates time and effort without a payoff off some sort with out being a loved one or family member or dear friend ect....
Maybe his offer is not to screen but to FIND someone who skipped paying, shorted you, stole something (like an Ipad?) or hurt you?

Here's a suggestion for a better handle other than Tow Mater:
mastermind_2.0

Does that work?