Calling all veteran providers and clients-help me figure this one out!

We don't even fuck non hobby guys for free so this is the dumbest idea ever. Sex is never ever free and if it is the woman does not know her worth
Smh Originally Posted by lily blake
Soooo revealing
I know how ya feel, OP. I haven't gotten one of these in the mail for a long-ass time:
Attached Images File Type: jpg r_512.jpg (38.2 KB, 272 views)
Dude you need to give her space and relax. Live your real life and she will be back when she has time. I know several that disappear for a weeks and text me back stating that she was out of town. If you don't hear back find someone else to keep you juices going....
If you ever wanted to get back to her and have things the way they were, posting this thread was the wrong thing to do. You may not have meant it, but you're coming off as a needy stalker.

Some things should be left off the boards. Asking us why a Provider doesn't contact you is one of them. As if we would know the answer.
One thing I will say.. If I start to feel like we are friends..I will no longer accept money from you. Which means we also can't f*uck anymore. And as friends we have to do dumb shit like shopping for antiques and going to see chick flicks... (The longer, the better!!)
And you also have to help me move...and I have some really really heavy shit. And I move a ton!
Friend stuff Originally Posted by Maggie_May
This has been my experience.....one provider started meeting me just for coffee, went out to eat couple times......next time I wanted a session (paid of course) she said no, we were friends now. Shows amazing character on her part and is a big tell if a provider REALLY becomes a friend. It`s like Dave Ramsey says, don`t do bizness with friends and family!
We don't even fuck non hobby guys for free so this is the dumbest idea ever. Sex is never ever free and if it is the woman does not know her worth

Yes, I know. Pussy rules the world.

This way of thinking is why most marriages and relationships don't work, in my opinion. I have many more attributes, than my pussy, that make me valuable.

I have fucked several guys in my life for free, no strings attached, prior to hobbying and during.. No dinner, no movie, no jewelry, no gas money, no drama, no emotional feelings, just some really good sex.

I never understood why women think their body parts are any more important than a mans. Sure a woman can go outside and scream " I want some dick" and have men running to take care of her and a man may have to work a little bit harder for it...but him sharing his dick with me, is just as awesome as me sharing my pussy with him.

My worth isn't determined by how much I can sell myself for, hobby or otherwise. His dick is just as important as my pussy. IF I decide to share that with another person and not profit from it...that doesn't make me worth any less than any other woman. It just makes me REAL.

Back on topic:

Boundaries are important.

This way of thinking is why most marriages and relationships don't work, in my opinion. I have many more attributes, than my pussy, that make me valuable.

I have fucked several guys in my life for free, no strings attached, prior to hobbying and during.. No dinner, no movie, no jewelry, no gas money, no drama, no emotional feelings, just some really good sex.

I never understood why women think their body parts are any more important than a mans. Sure a woman can go outside and scream " I want some dick" and have men running to take care of her and a man may have to work a little bit harder for it...but him sharing his dick with me, is just as awesome as me sharing my pussy with him.

My worth isn't determined by how much I can sell myself for, hobby or otherwise. His dick is just as important as my pussy. IF I decide to share that with another person and not profit from it...that doesn't make me worth any less than any other woman. It just makes me REAL.

Back on topic:

Boundaries are important. Originally Posted by Reese Foster
Would it be acceptable, even though we've never met, to say I Love You Reese! LOL What a refreshing point of view...

Back on topic:

Reese darling the next time you feel the need to run outside and yell " I need some dick!" please just pm me instead.....I`m available now as a matter of fact

While that is sad, it is true. Even the power of indirectly implied or inferred promise of pussy will make some guys do things they would not normally do. Commonly, in the RW, the vast majority of females are gold diggers and use that pussy to get what they want, some are very obvious, most are somewhere in between, while others are just more discreet about it. What is also true and is bad for the ladies is while the guys get older, but continue to make the money, ect., the girls obviously want to continue selling her pussy to him, whereas when the ladies get older, possibly less physical appeal and BCD skills decline, he trades her in for a newer, better model and leaves the past ladies behind. With that being said, most providers have a very small window of time in the provider market as opposed to the hobbyist who can keep hobbying for 40+ years, God willing, and if needed, the miracle of the little blue pill or other male enhancement products.

Now, getting back on topic of this thread, that is what the OP needs to do because as good as some of these providers may be in their looks, BCD skills, ect. there will always be someone out there who is better. So do not harp on the ones who treat you like you are a nobody so they can and will label you as a needy stalker, instead, do not contact or even bother with those ladies and you will see that they will not try to contact you, after they told you how much she really likes you (unless she wants/needs something and you are the one go to because she thinks/knows you will do it).

Be nice, but know where to draw the line and you will have a better time in the hobby. Because of that small window of being able to be a provider with the looks and skills a normal guy would be willing pay for, all providers will not stay for long in this world, but when those providers who treat others like shit and fuck others over wither away, they will look back on it thinking that they could have done much better financially in their time in the hobby world if instead of being a prude and stuck on themselves, they would have treated others better.
resized_jesus-says-meme-generator-jesus-says-winner-winner-chicken-dinner-e12c88.jpg

If you ever wanted to get back to her and have things the way they were, posting this thread was the wrong thing to do. You may not have meant it, but you're coming off as a needy stalker.

Some things should be left off the boards. Asking us why a Provider doesn't contact you is one of them. As if we would know the answer. Originally Posted by Prolongus

Back on topic:

Mixing real life with hobby life is never a good idea.

But hey, that is just me. Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
And me.

Back on topic:

Oh really?? Because a woman doesn't want to have sex with everything walking and has standards is why marriages fail?? Ok cool I didn't know that. Tell me more
And when I said free I'm not saying non hobby guys are giving me money but they are proving themselves to me in other ways before I jump into bed with them
Since it takes just a hey to fuck you I'm happy your proud of that
I am so glad I am a sportfucker.

You should hit it and quit it....then move on to next. It works wonderfully in the hobby.
All us tricks need to remember...

Would it be acceptable, even though we've never met, to say I Love You Reese! LOL What a refreshing point of view... Originally Posted by Billy Babitt
Aww thanks. Love is good!

Reese darling the next time you feel the need to run outside and yell " I need some dick!" please just pm me instead.....I`m available now as a matter of fact Originally Posted by nicholas linnear
Lol. I don't think I have really ever done that, but I promise, if I get tempted, I will PM you first.

Oh really?? Because a woman doesn't want to have sex with everything walking and has standards is why marriages fail?? Ok cool I didn't know that. Tell me more
And when I said free I'm not saying non hobby guys are giving me money but they are proving themselves to me in other ways before I jump into bed with them
Since it takes just a hey to fuck you I'm happy your proud of that Originally Posted by lily blake
Lol.. I figured you would get offended and take my words out of context. I wasn't attacking you, I was just a little shocked that you said "WE" and lumped all women into your way of thinking.

I never said marriages fail because women don't sleep with everything walking. Women with the attitude that they are deserve some praise and glorification or gifts for giving up sex to a man is why marriages and relationships fail. Why do you think married men are so rampant in the hobby.

You don't deserve anything for giving your partner what they want and if they don't deserve it, you shouldn't be giving it to them.

When did sex stop being fun? If a guy has to EARN pussy...then blah..too much work. What do women do to earn dick? Let me guess...just exist?

Anyway, enough of that. We don't agree and that is fine. I hope you have a great Easter.

Zipster, I hope you find a new chick to rock your world. Just remember Boundaries.

Happy Easter