New Poll shows the uneducated favor Trump.

Did your fearless leaders issue you a pacifier and a safe place you can hide, Sissy Chap? Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Rumor is that if he locks the stall door, it'll be "safe" enough.
  • Old-T
  • 08-14-2016, 04:20 PM
I don't think people who support Trump are necessarily hate filled Rednecks. I think they are people who come from all walks of life, from all parts of the country. What they have in common is they are tired of the same old bullshit we've been getting from career politicians.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
I certainly agree they are not all hate filled, nor all rednecks, nor all stupid. Some are sincere, and some are just vehemently nauseous at the thought of Clinton the Psycopath getting elected.

But Trump does pander to the demographic that IS the hate filled redneck bunch.That crowd is never going to vote for Clinton, so he really should start fo using on the broader middle. If he doesn't make inroads with them he has zero chance.
  • Old-T
  • 08-14-2016, 04:23 PM
That's a racial slur, anyway.

I guess the "line in the sand" in this forum ... involves only one "race." Originally Posted by LexusLover
Rednecks come in all colors. It's a mindset, not a race. Karl Malone, for example, was a redneck.
  • Old-T
  • 08-14-2016, 04:38 PM
you're right. I did not laugh when watching this. ;-) I actually felt sorry for these people. I'm sure you can spot I B Lying, Mojo, LL, Lusty and a few others.

Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Some of the people in that clip I believe are sincere and I can respect what they say.

Some, like the dental-impared guy, not so much. Rumor has it that's IB, but I can neither confirm nor deny that. Regardless one would assume some of the more more vocal members here would speak up in opposition to dental-impared-guy's logic, but I don't remember them doing so the last time this was posted.

To be honest, one does have to wonder about the objectivity of those who made this video--in the state with the largest black population they show no blacks of comparable opinions.
Rednecks come in all colors. It's a mindset, not a race. Karl Malone, for example, was a redneck. Originally Posted by Old-T
The same can be said for "other races" as well ... but parsing words and meanings doesn't avoid the slur ....

.... the traditional and accepted definition of "rednecK" is a

"The definition of a redneck is slang and a derogatory term for a poor white person, often who lives in the rural Southern United States and who often has conservative or bigoted attitudes."

Since "white" is an accepted classification for a "race," the term is a "slur" upon a race!

Nice try, but fail. You and yours made the rules, not me!
Some of the people in that clip I believe are sincere and I can respect what they say.

Some, like the dental-impared guy, not so much. Rumor has it that's IB, but I can neither confirm nor deny that. Regardless one would assume some of the more more vocal members here would speak up in opposition to dental-impared-guy's logic, but I don't remember them doing so the last time this was posted.

To be honest, one does have to wonder about the objectivity of those who made this video--in the state with the largest black population they show no blacks of comparable opinions.
Originally Posted by Old-T
Rumor has it that what you mistook for divine inspiration was actually a drunk pissing in your ear after your inebriated ass passed out on the floor under the urinal in the barroom men's room, Old-THUMPER.
College educated -----------Stupid liberals.

Redneck high school dropouts------ Common Sense supporters.
Originally Posted by i'va biggen
there fixed that
  • Old-T
  • 08-14-2016, 07:33 PM
The same can be said for "other races" as well ... but parsing words and meanings doesn't avoid the slur ....

.... the traditional and accepted definition of "rednecK" is a

"The definition of a redneck is slang and a derogatory term for a poor white person, often who lives in the rural Southern United States and who often has conservative or bigoted attitudes."

Since "white" is an accepted classification for a "race," the term is a "slur" upon a race!

Nice try, but fail. You and yours made the rules, not me! Originally Posted by LexusLover
It seems like you are up past your bed time, because your posts are making less and less sense. Or maybe you are just going apoplectic with anger and jealousy as you seem to do when you read my posts.

Do you really mean that "other races" come in different colors? That is a dumb comment. If that is not what you mean by "
The same can be said for "other races" as well" then why don't you tell us what you DID mean?

I love how you now are an etymologist and Keeper Of The True Meaning of words. Well, maybe in your part of the world folks use it that way, but people I deal with--and I suspect I deal with a more diverse set of people than you seem to--agree with the poor, rural, southern, bigoted, and conservative parts--but not the white part. I am guessing that is your personal mental imaging based upon what you see. Just like many people conjure up the image of a black man when you say 'basketball player". But that is your myopia and stereotyping, not mine.

"You and yours made the rules"???? More BS on your part. No one sought out my opinion, I don't know who made the rules, and I am quite sure WHATEVER you mean by "you and yours" I am not in that category. What is my racial group--since you seem to know what "yours" I belong to? IB swung and missed, as did others. I doubt you will do any better but I am sure that won't stop you from thinking you know. Either tell me my racial heritage or admit you are spouting complete ignorance on that topic.

I certainly agree they are not all hate filled, nor all rednecks, nor all stupid. Some are sincere, and some are just vehemently nauseous at the thought of Clinton the Psycopath getting elected.

But Trump does pander to the demographic that IS the hate filled redneck bunch.That crowd is never going to vote for Clinton, so he really should start fo using on the broader middle. If he doesn't make inroads with them he has zero chance. Originally Posted by Old-T
Agreed.

The so-called "Republicans" I see posting in this forum are making those of us who are actual Republicans look terrible with their idiocy.

The writing is on the wall. Hillary is going to win this election whether I like it or not, and the only person the GOP can blame is themselves. Those of us who are smart have already resigned themselves to that fact, and I'm just going to hope that in the next four years, the GOP can finally put up a candidate that isn't a complete and utter failure. I doubt Clinton is going to get any more likable over her 4 years as President, so all they have to do is pick someone who doesn't stick their foot in their mouth every time they open it and doesn't have any skeletons in the closet, and the GOP can retake the White House.

Til then, I'm not going to back Trump or his stupidity... something that the rest of his base should think long and hard about.
Agreed.

The so-called "Republicans" I see posting in this forum are making those of us who are actual Republicans look terrible with their idiocy.

The writing is on the wall. Hillary is going to win this election whether I like it or not, and the only person the GOP can blame is themselves. Those of us who are smart have already resigned themselves to that fact, and I'm just going to hope that in the next four years, the GOP can finally put up a candidate that isn't a complete and utter failure. I doubt Clinton is going to get any more likable over her 4 years as President, so all they have to do is pick someone who doesn't stick their foot in their mouth every time they open it and doesn't have any skeletons in the closet, and the GOP can retake the White House.

Til then, I'm not going to back Trump or his stupidity... something that the rest of his base should think long and hard about.
Originally Posted by RelaxationJunkie
You'd be the stupid fool backing a criminal too stupid to use a computer, Relapsedjunkie.

It seems like you are up past your bed time, because your posts are making less and less sense. Or maybe you are just going apoplectic with anger and jealousy as you seem to do when you read my posts.

Do you really mean that "other races" come in different colors? That is a dumb comment. If that is not what you mean by "
The same can be said for "other races" as well" then why don't you tell us what you DID mean?

I love how you now are an etymologist and Keeper Of The True Meaning of words. Well, maybe in your part of the world folks use it that way, but people I deal with--and I suspect I deal with a more diverse set of people than you seem to--agree with the poor, rural, southern, bigoted, and conservative parts--but not the white part. I am guessing that is your personal mental imaging based upon what you see. Just like many people conjure up the image of a black man when you say 'basketball player". But that is your myopia and stereotyping, not mine.

"You and yours made the rules"???? More BS on your part. No one sought out my opinion, I don't know who made the rules, and I am quite sure WHATEVER you mean by "you and yours" I am not in that category. What is my racial group--since you seem to know what "yours" I belong to? IB swung and missed, as did others. I doubt you will do any better but I am sure that won't stop you from thinking you know. Either tell me my racial heritage or admit you are spouting complete ignorance on that topic.

Originally Posted by Old-T
One needn't hit a staggering wino to see the your staggering, wino-ass hit the floor in your self induced alcoholic stupor, Old-THUMPER.

You'd be the stupid fool backing a criminal too stupid to use a computer, Relapsedjunkie.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I realize that you think that was a witty response. It wasn't. In fact, it's just more of your ignorance on display.

It's fools like you that are the reason the GOP is fractured and can't nominate a decent candidate anymore... They're trying to pander to idiots like you. GTFO of my party, and let the adults handle things.
I realize that you think that was a witty response. It wasn't. In fact, it's just more of your ignorance on display.

It's fools like you that are the reason the GOP is fractured and can't nominate a decent candidate anymore... They're trying to pander to idiots like you. GTFO of my party, and let the adults handle things.
It's a binary choice, RelapsedJunkie. Trump doesn't have to "appeal" to anyone as long as hildebeest is so "repellent", RelapsedJunkie.
It's a binary choice, RelapsedJunkie. Hildebeest doesn't have to "appeal" to anyone as long as Trump is so "repellent", RelapsedJunkie.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Fixed that for you, just so you can clearly see how stupid your lack of logic is.

You're not a Republican. I've yet to see you say a single intelligent thing in ANY of these threads. GTFO of my party.
Fixed that for you, just so you can clearly see how stupid your lack of logic is.

You're not a Republican. I've yet to see you say a single intelligent thing in ANY of these threads. GTFO of my party.
But you'd still be voting for the incompetent, lying, "extremely careless" liar who has demonstrated she's too stupid to use a computer and follow government laws and regulations, RelapsedJunkie, and hildebeest is still under FBI investigation and has several lawsuits pending regarding her violations of the FOIA. That makes you stupid, RelapsedJunkie, just the way dim-retard politicians like you.

You're not a Republican. I've yet to see you say a single intelligent thing in ANY of these threads. GTFO of my party. Originally Posted by RelaxationJunkie
you sound like a progressive republican.