List of providers who see chubby middle aged balding guys

Doug, UB, you guys are right. Maybe I "should" write reviews. But given the fake reviews, attacked reviews, false accusations, etc. I have chosen not to. I don't change my mind easily or quickly.

BSB, yes I could write great reviews. I write for work. I choose not to for obvious reasons.

The hatred already doubt much of what I write. Writing reviews won't change or fix that. It won't fix fake reviews, and it won't fix reviews targeted at independent ladies, and it leaves a traceable trail. That's too many negatives for me.

You guys are write in theory, but reality including your responses proves the theory wrong. Like I say, nice try.

And yes I promote myself. Everyone does it, so stop bitching about it and learn rpm promote yourself. If your idea of self promotion is attacking me, we can laugh about because it won't work.

Doug PM and let's have a beer over lunch.or after work.
BSB, yes I could write great reviews. I write for work. I choose not to for obvious reasons.

You guys are write (should be right - as in correct) in theory, but reality including your responses proves the theory wrong. Originally Posted by pfmtony
Not to be the grammar police but sometimes self promotion doesn't have its intended effect.
Chubby middle-aged, balding guys=YM's bread and butter

Mmm...carbs....and fat...mmmm
Since this is P4P and not match/eharmony I like chubby middle aged balding guys just fine .
That's the deal Tony....I've been around a long time. You've been here like 30 minutes. I would never pm you for advice on anything.

I really could give fuck all about what you think....I'm just saying that guys that don't write reviews here don't really contribute ANYTHING to our community.

If you did reviews, it would give you a little credibility. Nobody likes to look like a tool, I'm just trying to help you! Originally Posted by uncle buck 50

AMEN Uncle BUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!
C'mon guys, PrettyFuckingMarvelousTony is making himself out to be the dream date for hookers or hi-rise civies...on a hooker board. Outside of the "contributor" stream. Nuff said? He could care less if he's the Eddie Haskell of Dallas ECCIE. It's like dog farts. Ignore them or get used to them. Either way they don't bother you anymore. The PrettyFuckingMarvelous self promotion will stop at one per thread if it's allowed to pass as read and ignored.

We need to hear from some more WIMMIN here, tho. Enough bandwidth has been wasted on PrettyFuckingMarvelous already!
Now I know why I avoided these coed discussions for all these years. Do they all devolve into a clusterfuck or some other kind of pissing contest?
Ben Franklin the patriot and founder was fat bald etc, but immensely popular with the ladies of his day.

So much so that portraits of Ben are still prized by the ladies. I'm sure they'd see me anyway, but I love when they get all giggly seeing a handful of Ben's pics as my little token.
I am NCMABGA. I have had a few horrible experiences with them and well..to be honest I am just not attracted.

I kid, I kid!
What is NCMABGA?
What is NCMABGA? Originally Posted by doug_dfw
As long as your wallet is a little chubby, you will do fine!
Now I know why I avoided these coed discussions for all these years. Do they all devolve into a clusterfuck or some other kind of pissing contest? Originally Posted by Bob the Nailer
Unfortunately most of the time it does lol
I absolutely love Chubby Wallets!
I love all men as long as your clean! i do not discriminate
Glad I'm past middle age, Reese! Come home!