Review Normally I wouldn't do this but I'm pissed

Back On Topic...
Cs67 mistakenly posted the NCNS as a review, and not in coed.
BAD BAD Cockstrong!
Somebody hit him on the snout with a rolled up newspaper.
That usually does the trick, I'm sure he'll never do that again.
But some interesting revelations have come to front because of it, this we should thank him for. The provider in question apparently does not so well with outfit requests and has been known to don a nasty attitude when presented with the request. That's a double PASS for many of us. It has also been reported she appears much larger than her showcase pictures, Third strike, you're out.

This is what I've picked up from the thread....
Did I miss anything?
Originally Posted by H.Hardhat
I agree thank you HH
I'm glad you agree.
I elect you to get the rolled up newspaper and do what needs to be done.
This only raises the question...
Posting in the wrong forum is not a guideline violation is it?
No points served w/chips?
This cannot go unpunished, tar and feather the bastard!
Get a rope and find a nice tall tree!

Okay, maybe that's a bit severe, maybe a couple whacks with the newspaper will learn that fucktard a good lesson...
that's pretty much it sweetie

Back On Topic...
Cs67 mistakenly posted the NCNS as a review, and not in coed.
BAD BAD Cockstrong!
Somebody hit him on the snout with a rolled up newspaper.
That usually does the trick, I'm sure he'll never do that again.
But some interesting revelations have come to front because of it, this we should thank him for. The provider in question apparently does not so well with outfit requests and has been known to don a nasty attitude when presented with the request. That's a double PASS for many of us. It has also been reported she appears much larger than her showcase pictures, Third strike, you're out.

This is what I've picked up from the thread....
Did I miss anything?
Back On Topic.......
Did I miss anything?
GS was the one that hit the RTM button and deserves complimentary head jobs from Bubbly Brown and Assabella_Amor??
GS was the one that hit the RTM button and deserves complimentary head jobs from Bubbly Brown and Assabella_Amor?? Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Still working that angle?
You're the hero of the story, ain't that enough?
I remember this other time a seemingly reasonable 'tard got his panties in a blitzkrieg when he scheduled a session two (2) weeks out, & the morning of got cancelled on. He didn't write a review. He posted up in Co-Ed, & quickly got shut down with a "My pussy. My decision."

Her body. Her decision. Or were you expecting everyone to have your back because she should feel honored to take your money for the privileged or sucking your cock. Stop sounding like whiny ass Frenchman.
I remember this other time a seemingly reasonable 'tard got his panties in a blitzkrieg when he scheduled a session two (2) weeks out, & the morning of got cancelled on. He didn't write a review. He posted up in Co-Ed, & quickly got shut down with a "My pussy. My decision." Originally Posted by Dorian Gray

I remember that thread...that started some shit too.
that's pretty much it sweetie Originally Posted by Azebella_amor
Yes that's it. I've learned my lesson. I'm not trying to ruin this young lady reputation. I wish her well. Carry on.
Still working that angle?
You're the hero of the story, ain't that enough?
No....but complimentary head jobs gets me closer.
Ok so I'm clearly extremely late to this because I'm just seeing all of this non sense but now that I'm able to comment on this it wasn't his requests I was upset about at all it was that fact that as soon as I told him I was headed that way to him and when i was only 10 minutes away he began making requests on what he wanted me to wear which for 1 should had been discussed three hours prior when the appointment was first scheduled. I've never had a problem with his requests at all it was that I didn't have a low cut tshirt on and as for the other gentlemen claiming he waiting on me when I showed up I was over weight or whatever and he flaked what actually happened was I was in the hotel room already and I got a text telling me never mind every single one of my reviews say the exact same thing "looks just like the pictures in showcase" and actually some even say the show case does me no justice. But to each his own. That is why I remain very low key on this site and don't post much because this forum is full of nothing but drama and people who have nothing better to do with their lives so you guys remain blessed and I hope soon that you guys grow up from the pettiness on this site. The purpose of this site is have fun and haves sex and carry on with your lives. So please get over yourselves and carry on with the HOBBY seeing all this comments is just sad and pretty pathetic.
added some line breaks to make it comprehensible

Ok so I'm clearly extremely late to this because I'm just seeing all of this non sense

but now that I'm able to comment on this it wasn't his requests I was upset about at all

it was that fact that as soon as I told him I was headed that way to him and when i was only 10 minutes away he began making requests on what he wanted me to wear

which for 1 should had been discussed three hours prior when the appointment was first scheduled.

I've never had a problem with his requests at all

it was that I didn't have a low cut tshirt on

and as for the other gentlemen claiming he waiting on me when I showed up I was over weight or whatever and he flaked

what actually happened was I was in the hotel room already and I got a text telling me never mind

every single one of my reviews say the exact same thing "looks just like the pictures in showcase" and actually some even say the show case does me no justice.

But to each his own.

That is why I remain very low key on this site and don't post much because this forum is full of nothing but drama and people who have nothing better to do with their lives

so you guys remain blessed and I hope soon that you guys grow up from the pettiness on this site.

The purpose of this site is have fun and haves sex and carry on with your lives.

So please get over yourselves and carry on with the HOBBY

seeing all this comments is just sad and pretty pathetic.
Originally Posted by SeductivelyYours
added some line breaks to make it comprehensible Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter

Thanks for helping in making it readable..

Now my question for the "Mods." Now since it's been established a appointment never took place, are yall going to remove her no review?

Cockstrong and the provider are on the same page, a appointment never took place..
Ok so I'm clearly extremely late to this because I'm just seeing all of this non sense but now that I'm able to comment on this it wasn't his requests I was upset about at all it was that fact that as soon as I told him I was headed that way to him and when i was only 10 minutes away he began making requests on what he wanted me to wear which for 1 should had been discussed three hours prior when the appointment was first scheduled. I've never had a problem with his requests at all it was that I didn't have a low cut tshirt on and as for the other gentlemen claiming he waiting on me when I showed up I was over weight or whatever and he flaked what actually happened was I was in the hotel room already and I got a text telling me never mind every single one of my reviews say the exact same thing "looks just like the pictures in showcase" and actually some even say the show case does me no justice. But to each his own. That is why I remain very low key on this site and don't post much because this forum is full of nothing but drama and people who have nothing better to do with their lives so you guys remain blessed and I hope soon that you guys grow up from the pettiness on this site. The purpose of this site is have fun and haves sex and carry on with your lives. So please get over yourselves and carry on with the HOBBY seeing all this comments is just sad and pretty pathetic. Originally Posted by SeductivelyYours
Well said. I wish you well.
Thank you sorry I was just seeing all these posts and honestly it kind of upset me so thank you so much for doing that
Now my question for the "Mods." Now since it's been established a appointment never took place, are yall going to remove her no review?

Cockstrong and the provider are on the same page, a appointment never took place.. Originally Posted by Champagne Brown
That was supposed to be done already when he moved the thread. But I can see it is still a review and tagged to her.

I'll RTM again.

*darn ike*

edit: she may have to suck some mod dick for that magic