"... prevent North Korea from developing a nuclear arsenal, even at the risk of war"

lemming Originally Posted by bamscram
you use this word 24/7

a doctor friend told me you guys would come to the emergency room after you would stick a pvc pipe up your ass and insert a lemming in the pipe
you use this word 24/7

a doctor friend told me you guys would come to the emergency room after you would stick a pvc pipe up your ass and insert a lemming in the pipe Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
apparently after the pvc-lemming stimulation wears off and isn't fun any more ... they use bowling pins with the bottom end first .... a true one told to me by an emergency room surgeon friend, who had to remove it from one their asses.....surgically (he also explained how difficult it was for him to remain collected and keep from shaking with laughter during surgery [no eye contact in the OR among the team members!])*.

I'm not sure that's covered under ObaminableCare, because it was an intentional act .... because the bottom of the pin went in first!

*He was a former corpsman and had experience "under fire"!
a doctor friend told me you guys would come to the emergency room after you would stick a pvc pipe up your ass and insert a lemming in the pipe Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
Only one? Ekim takes 'em by the dozen.

thank you my "attach images" does not work and I will be damned to pay photoshop $400
you use this word 24/7

If the foo shits wear it.
apparently after the pvc-lemming stimulation wears off and isn't fun any more ... they use bowling pins with the bottom end first .... a true one told to me by an emergency room surgeon friend, who had to remove it from one their asses.....surgically (he also explained how difficult it was for him to remain collected and keep from shaking with laughter during surgery [no eye contact in the OR among the team members!])*.

I'm not sure that's covered under ObaminableCare, because it was an intentional act .... because the bottom of the pin went in first!

*He was a former corpsman and had experience "under fire"! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Only one? Ekim takes 'em by the dozen.

Originally Posted by lustylad

Getting in over your head chimp?
I thought you said you were putting me on ignore. You lied about that too, didn't you chimp boy. Just admit it, Ekim. You love all the attention you're getting in this forum. You little Attention Whore! Originally Posted by NiceGuy53
You hadn't been posting so I hoped you had been banned or had shot yourself in the head 4 or 5 times and hit something fatal.
Back on ignore you go .
The question was posed to YOUR stoopid ass, Ekim the Inbred Chimp; so, it's very evident that you didn't grasp the question. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
LOL post #8. ekim you are dumber than an inbred chimp.
Originally Posted by bamscram
So posts the knucklehead he posted 5 in a row!

You're needy....in too many ways to list.

Go lick on AssUp ...
So posts the knucklehead he posted 5 in a row!

You're needy....in too many ways to list.

Go lick on AssUp ... Originally Posted by LexusLover
Go bump your threads little attention whore.

• WTF
  • 08-12-2017, 03:12 PM
you use this word 24/7

Damn now you silly fuckers are making beastiality post
Damn now you silly fuckers are making beastiality post Originally Posted by WTF
There goes Snitchfuck, hitting the rtm button again! He doesn't want us to talk about his favorite gaymo activity... it might drive up the price of lemmings in Houston!
FYI the rest of the SEAL team was killed the next day trying to recover the 3 dead team members as their helicopter was shot down attempting to recover the bodies. The team was called Spartan 1. 14 total dead in 2 days. All because of politics being involved in warfare. Sorry that doesn't work. You either talk a person into giving up or gun him down. No grey area their. Originally Posted by GeorgeDRII
Just remember who was SOS then and during Benghazi. Someone was reading her emails according to our intelligence people. How did they know that Stevens would be there that night and how did they know that rescue was coming in Afghanistan. Of course, rescue was coming but they seemed to be ready for exactly what that rescue was going to be and where it was going to happen. Great thing to be reading your enemies mail.
You hadn't been posting so I hoped you had been banned or had shot yourself in the head 4 or 5 times and hit something fatal.
Back on ignore you go . Originally Posted by bamscram

I'm not on here 24/7 like you, Retarded Lenny. And why would I be banned? The ignore button is for little pussies like you, Ekim. Now go run home crying to your Mama, you little bitch.