Love Him or Hate Him President George W. Bush has Class

• shanm
  • 04-30-2015, 08:22 PM
Dance chicken dance!

Dance chicken dance! Originally Posted by shanm
Have you ever broadened your horizons by reading a book, shamman? Your obsessive poultry fixation is obviously retarding your intellectual growth, shamman.
If the next President is a Democrat or Republican, s/he will only exacerbate the problems. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Exactly, political leaders are bought and paid for by the elite powers that be. Just google "Koch Brothers" and find out how much they have already contributed to the GOP side. I think we should have elections that are not bought and paid for. Too much power with those that have the mostest. Not fair to Americans either. We always pay the price.

I have no respect for Bush and am convinced that when he ran against Kerry, the red voting machines were rigged. A lady in Washington State proved it in one of her documentaries.

The problem is mainstream news. It is brainwashing most Americans who are unaware or don't care about what is really going on.
Have you ever broadened your horizons by reading a book, shamman? Your obsessive poultry fixation is obviously retarding your intellectual growth, shamman. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Like you're not obsessed with gruberized odumbo minions? Get the fuck out of here, Lusty. I'm just going to call you that from now on.
Like you're not obsessed with gruberized odumbo minions? Get the fuck out of here, Lusty. I'm just going to call you that from now on. Originally Posted by WombRaider
You're a harfing, "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

Case closed, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
Exactly, political leaders are bought and paid for by the elite powers that be. Just google "Koch Brothers" and find out how much they have already contributed to the GOP side. I think we should have elections that are not bought and paid for. Too much power with those that have the mostest. Not fair to Americans either. We always pay the price.

I have no respect for Bush and am convinced that when he ran against Kerry, the red voting machines were rigged. A lady in Washington State proved it in one of her documentaries.

The problem is mainstream news. It is brainwashing most Americans who are unaware or don't care about what is really going on. Originally Posted by SeekingTruth
You're right, but Kerry would have been just as bad. He's owned by the same people. As long as it is a Democrat or Republican, the elites are happy.
You're a harfing, "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

Case closed, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Case reopened. You aren't obsessed with odumbo minions? You use the word 'odumbo' roughly 3-4 times PER post. And 'minion' roughly the same. That's not obsession? What exactly passes for obsession in your addled and cobweb-ridden mind? Looks like Websters says you're obsessed.

fixation, ruling/consuming passion, passion, mania, idée fixe, compulsion, preoccupation, infatuation, addiction, fetish, craze
Case reopened. You aren't obsessed with odumbo minions? You use the word 'odumbo' roughly 3-4 times PER post. And 'minion' roughly the same. That's not obsession? What exactly passes for obsession in your addled and cobweb-ridden mind? Looks like Websters says you're obsessed.

fixation, ruling/consuming passion, passion, mania, idée fixe, compulsion, preoccupation, infatuation, addiction, fetish, craze
Originally Posted by WombRaider
Good to see it bothers you so, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
Good to see it bothers you so, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
It doesn't, but Lusty Bukakke Beard is more fun to play with.
It doesn't, but Lusty Bukakke Beard is more fun to play with. Originally Posted by WombRaider
You're harfing again, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, it obviously bothers you to see the gathering of evidence against Lois Lerner.
  • shanm
  • 04-30-2015, 10:21 PM
You're harfing again, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, it obviously bothers you to see the gathering of evidence against Lois Lerner. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Have you stopped dancing yet chicken dick?
You're harfing again, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, it obviously bothers you to see the gathering of evidence against Lois Lerner. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Not really. As you know, since you're LL, I'm well aware of Lerner, and what she did. She got off easy as far as I'm concerned.
Have you stopped dancing yet chicken dick? Originally Posted by shanm
You're a delusional jackass, shamman, with visions of dancing poultry and faggots populating your fetishistic fantasies.
And you are a slavering rabid dog, IBGrubegruber, who barks in a tone that repels other dogs.

It's you and you against the world, IBGrubergrubergroooooober.

For someone who worships at the altar of Merriam-Webster, you sure have a limited vocabulary.

keep drinking that Drool-Aid!
Why are you bringing me into this? The gentlemen's agreement for Presidents not to criticize each other is among the Presidents. Not the VPs, not the Senators, not common folk.

It was Obama who hasn't held up his end of the agreement. He criticized and blamed Bush from the get go, often while embracing Bush's policies like drone strikes or extending Bush's Patriot Act. Obama did other things like ending the Iraqi war on the Bush timetable.

But you're right, Bush has shown an incredible amount of class. Except for one appearance on Leno when he showed his paintings and the opening of the Bush II library he's pretty much kept out the public eye. He's also rarely criticized Obama's actions or lack of action despite Obama constant criticism of the prior administration.

My guess is Obama will not hold up his end of the bargain when he leaves office. He'll speak of the challenges Bush left him and how the bad TEA Partiers squash his vast number of initiatives even though he basically had a Supermajority for two years. Even today I heard how Obama state how he had legislation sitting on his desk that would solve the black unemployment problem but the Republicans wouldn't bring it up. It's like he's forgotten the first two years in office. Of course, the media is too polite to remind him.

But you are wrong WE. I've already told BigKotex when Obama leaves office I will expect his successor be it Republican or Democrat to solve this nation's problems. That I will not accept Rubio or Clinton or O'Malley or Webb or Bush or whoever to constantly blame the prior administration. Nor will I blame Obama (except for Obamacare because its got his name on it). It's up to the 2016 POTUS election winner to move this country forward. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Class??? Oh, please. I am sure he will go down in real history as one of the worse "regimes" America has ever known. He increased the deficit immensely and now his followers are blaming Obama. Obama walked into a mess created by Bush (and his Daddy)! I saw a news article stating that the national deficit has actually gone down since Obama. Most of the GOP posters on here have done no research upon which to base their hypothesis; they are more like sheep following a "black sheep". Sorry for you!