Mika Brzezinski defends Joe Biden: He is ‘extremely flirtatious in a completely safe way’

If Biden gets two or three more women coming out he will be elected president like Trump did. Originally Posted by bamscram

tell #metoo that!
Biden is all wrong. Creepy Joe. He'd be 78 by the time he's sworn in and you make reference to Trump's fitness? Biden is stupid enough to play Trump's game like some crusader come to save America. He'll look more like a Prince Valiant comic strip.

BAHHAHAAAAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

I hate prince valiant. not sure why.... maybe its prime is past its due date?
I hate prince valiant. not sure why.... maybe its prime is past its due date? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

Just like Joe is ...

Oh wait! Joe reminds me more of a Gil Thorp type ..

BAHHAAA
IMHO
Biden's health is at least as good as Trump's. Biden will run, win and serve for a single term. But only if he does, in fact, plunge fully into the race. His veep will have the inside angle to win election in 2024. During his campaign versus Trump Biden will provide his tax returns, his college grades, and he will have a creditable, reputable physician reveal his physical condition. Originally Posted by Jackie S

The “New New Left” in the Democrat Party do not want Biden. They will control the Primaries.

These voters still remember the betrayal of Bernie. They are watching this time. Social Media will be their weapon against the “establishment”.

All of that and Biden is Too Old, Tool White, and Too Male. Originally Posted by agrarian
fixed jackie's quote. it was fucked up.

there FTFY!

its a different lefty group than the ones currently in congress. you have 3 lefty groups in dem party, old left (Biden), new left (Pelosi) and new new left AOC) and the centrist are shitting in their pants.
So at this point in time who do you think the Democrats will nominate in 2020?

I don't think the "New Left" will have as big an impact in the near future as you do. They represent a small, but noisy, minority in the Democratic party, much as the Tea Party did just a few years ago. I agree with Agrarian that Biden right now is the leading Democratic candidate should he enter the race and is the man to beat. Yes, he is old but looks to be in great shape and is a year younger than Sanders. Too white? Too male? We'll see how that plays out over the next year.

FWIW.
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ep...iden-6247.html Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX

please refer the new kids as "New New Left"
IMHO
Biden's health is at least as good as Trump's. Biden will run, win and serve for a single term. But only if he does, in fact, plunge fully into the race. His veep will have the inside angle to win election in 2024. During his campaign versus Trump Biden will provide his tax returns, his college grades, and he will have a creditable, reputable physician reveal his physical condition. Originally Posted by agrarian
Let's hope Biden is stupid enough to believe what you are saying will matter and jumps into the race fully thinking he can win.

He is damaged enough he might be one of the few candidates Trump could beat and pull off another miracle.

I no longer think Trump or anyone can save the country - it is too far gone short of a miracle. At least Trump slows down the decline.
[QUOTE=SpeedRacerXXX;1061389738]

So at this point in time who do you think the Democrats will nominate in 2020?

I don't think the "New Left" will have as big an impact in the near future as you do. They represent a small, but noisy, minority in the Democratic party, much as the Tea Party did just a few years ago. I agree with Agrarian that Biden right now is the leading Democratic candidate should he enter the race and is the man to beat. Yes, he is old but looks to be in great shape and is a year younger than Sanders. Too white? Too male? We'll see how that plays out over the next year.

FWIW.
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ep...iden-6247.html Originally Posted by Jackie S
Biden is definitely too white and too male. The Democratic party is now being steered in the direction of those who hate white men like Joe Crowley and want to get rid of them.

I think they should run Kamala Harris and Jussie Smollet. That's what they believe in these days.

Sadly, they could probably win.
Please find another format if you cant (sic) have intelligent dialoge (sic) Originally Posted by themystic
Maybe you ought to try the spellcheck format, Jammy boy!
Please find another format if you cant (sic) have intelligent dialoge (sic) Originally Posted by themystic;
Maybe you ought to try the spellcheck format, Jammy boy! Originally Posted by lustylad
That's usually the case Lusty. Those who talk about intelligent dialogue are not able to have one. But we should stop feeding the childish troll.
please refer the new kids as "New New Left" Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
I'll try to remember.
tell #metoo that! Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

More women have weighed in how many more till he catches Trump?
He may be a shoo in.
The Internet is getting flooded with all sorts of "Biden moments". Good grief, some are even involving those that we can't even discuss here.

I am waiting for one with a closeup of Uncle Joe with an obvious Boner while kissing some poor campaign girl on the neck. Even if it's Photo Shopped,it will do the job.

He's a Dead Man Walking.

He's dead meat.
  • oeb11
  • 04-03-2019, 12:58 PM
That's usually the case Lusty. Those who talk about intelligent dialogue are not able to have one. But we should stop feeding the childish troll. Originally Posted by eccielover

Agreed - Ignore the DPST Trolls - no positive feedback for their one-line name-calling and pejorative posts.

Ignore - they will eventually leave when they realize they can no longer cause an angry response with their mindless drivel. Or, segue into constructive and cogent debate on issues with references and factual content.

I am not optimistic that any of the DPST's currently posting such drivel are at all salvagable.

Exceptions for Agrarian and SR - I respect their manner of posting. If I omitted any poster from the Left who is cogent and constructive - I apologize for any omission.
It's amazing to me that all of a sudden Creepy Joe Biden (who has never made it out of the first few primaries in his previous attempts) is considered such a tough opponent now. Really shows just how weak the new crop of Democrats really are. Though isn't it ironic that the "party of diversity" who bemoans "white privilege" has as its leading candidates, two old white men.
Agreed - Ignore the TDS Trolls - no positive feedback for their one-line name-calling and pejorative posts.

Ignore - they will eventually leave when they realize they can no longer cause an angry response with their mindless drivel. Or, segue into constructive and cogent debate on issues with references and factual content.

I am not optimistic that any of the Republicans currently posting such drivel are at all salvagable.

Exceptions for fred- I respect their manner of posting. If I omitted any poster from the Left who is cogent and constructive - I apologize for any omission.

Btw did you see that picture Lusty posted of oeb? He looks just like Rachael Maddow