Butthole licking is gross

well put! LOL

Hmm.. I saw a post last night from a guy here that said he went to Whataburger yesterday, before seeing a "hot chick".. now I'm thinking...

not trying to be minimal, but if this is the definition, it is ridiculous.. that would mean any kind of spontaneous, "not-verbalized beforehand" activity is sexual assault..

sounds like something Eric Holder would draft.. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Hey, I didn't write it, nor am I analyzing the full meaning. It's the actual definition listed on the site. But, force is force.

Ladies who provide usually have a menu, either outright or activities the gents have partaken of in reviews. I would assume most intelligent men find it implied consent. However, just another reason I don't like reviews, cause one of mine is NOT true. No need to shoot the messenger, or even speculate politics on who drafted the law, cause that's not the point. It's been defined by the Federal Department of Justice. Maybe it's why guys should actually do more research? It's not a bit ridiculous to a lady being forced to do something never offered or listed as services, to encounter an a**hole of this magnitude.

I have never met this lady, but I sure have compassion and can relate to gents that are "pushy" or even forceful. I understand it's harder for gents to do so, cause most of you have never had another man try to do something of a sexual nature in a forceful manner. However, I'm sure the lady would appreciate the dumbing down of stupid inconsiderate replies.

I don't have a huge problem with receiving DATO, however, I know how clean I am. If I am not the one who scrubbed your booty, don't even hint ya want me to do that.....matter of fact, I just ain't gonna. LOL One of those instances where the scales tip in my favor......ah well. LOL
I m not into getting my Butt hole licked ..so do not worry on my side if i ever visit you
I assume your talking about rimming or "salad tossing"??

I do offer this and prefer to do him, however I was taught well by a very clean and experienced client, meaning he scrubbed his ass! I tell Ya what just to watch the expression or hear their moans is exhilarating ! You can either rim the area with your tongue or slip that tongue all the way in and just get ready! They wiggle like spaghetti. HOWEVER....to get the best angle the guy has to get into positions normally expected of us ladies, so it's a total flip of script to please a man when he's on all fours, stroking with available hand, hands.

But I've had some not so good experiences if the booty isn't cleaned properly or sporting dingleberries.......then I thank goodness for the Huggies wipes by the bed, and flavored lube is a nice touch.

For girls though, have you ever had a tongue in between your cheeks ever so lightlyABOVE the butthole? Right in the crack ? WOW, WOW, WOW!!!! It's soooo sensitive there and not many pay attention to that spot.
I hate that shit too I'm not sticking my tongue in no ones ass its gross. And im you kayleehotchick I don't have to do this provider stuff. I'm just trying to get laid lol. But having us do things that we are not comfortable with is not cool at all.
I'll toss a woman's salad, but she's got to enema first. Unless it's Margot Robbie. I would toss her salad after she's spent 3 hours in the gym and walked home 5 miles in the Texas sun.
To any provider who says she won't eat Man Ass,

I got $1000 for a hhr-hr session, a clothespin and a gift certificate to Whataburger that says you probably will!
Maybe you might manslut but I'm sure in hell not gonna. Not even for 1k.

Yuck
^^^Ah, a woman who says what she means, and means what she says...Love it!
I assume your talking about rimming or "salad tossing"??

I do offer this and prefer to do him, however I was taught well by a very clean and experienced client, meaning he scrubbed his ass! I tell Ya what just to watch the expression or hear their moans is exhilarating ! You can either rim the area with your tongue or slip that tongue all the way in and just get ready! They wiggle like spaghetti. HOWEVER....to get the best angle the guy has to get into positions normally expected of us ladies, so it's a total flip of script to please a man when he's on all fours, stroking with available hand, hands.

But I've had some not so good experiences if the booty isn't cleaned properly or sporting dingleberries.......then I thank goodness for the Huggies wipes by the bed, and flavored lube is a nice touch.

For girls though, have you ever had a tongue in between your cheeks ever so lightlyABOVE the butthole? Right in the crack ? WOW, WOW, WOW!!!! It's soooo sensitive there and not many pay attention to that spot. Originally Posted by Sophia Banks
That's it, I need to book an hour of your time...my asshole is waxed, washed, and ready for action! You definitely got my attention

Do I need two references, or just one since I can give myself a reference...lol
Yeah....I'm not about to lick anyone's butthole. Especially when it smells like a hamburger with pickles and onions on it.

Ugh..... Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
Why is it I feel a need to go to Whataburger? So Kaylee how do feel about tongue fucking a fartbox that smells like Taco Bell?

Finally, the one thread where pyramider's obsession is appropriate to the subject matter.

Or at least close enough. Originally Posted by TinMan
The taint is between the pinck and the stinck.
@Kaylee

Geez.....once again, I hate some jerk tried to force you to do anything!

I try to go with even bad things can be good. I learn what I can just to ensure I don't experience that particular bad thing and all it's fallout, again. We all got our "go to" coping mechanisms, and I sure hope ya don't experience anything, except pleasant gents in the future.
Why is it I feel a need to go to Whataburger? So Kaylee how do feel about tongue fucking a fartbox that smells like Taco Bell?

The taint is between the pinck and the stinck. Originally Posted by pyramider

You''re a a$$hole... I mean for real dude. You really are...

If I get points for saying it, so be it. It's been a long time since I've gotten any.

Thanks Max.
You''re a a$$hole... I mean for real dude. You really are.

If I get points for saying it, so be it. It's been a long time since I've gotten any. Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
I concur.....that was uncalled for and I was kinda thrown off by just how awful a thing that was to say.
I concur.....that was uncalled for and I was kinda thrown off by just how awful a thing that was to say. Originally Posted by MaxiMilyen

Yeah...he made himself look like a real dirt bag with that statement.